Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment 24h Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:
  • -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 03, 2018

Works great!

I really love this product and was excited when I got it as a part of the product review club. It doesn't make me break out and it has a very nice and refreshing scent. I enjoy the convenience of the pump as it makes it easier to control how much is coming out.

August 01, 2018

Bonne crème, mais pas mon coup de coeur

Cette crème a tout pour elle, mais elle ne me correspond pas vraiment. Elle a un parfum distinctif que mon conjoint n'apprécie pas. Elle n'a pas un parfum fait pour tout le monde! Elle est efficace pour contrôler l'acnée, mais pas pour l'empêcher. Bref, je sens qu'elle fait travailler ma peau, mais elle n'est pas une crème qui empêchera les boutons d'apparaître, mais plutôt de les contrôler.

July 31, 2018

Great option for problematic skin

I've been dealing with problematic skin as of late so I'm always on the hunt for new acne-fighting products to assist. I received this moisturizer for free from Chick Advisor to review and it's been a good addition to my skincare arsenal. I use this in the morning as a daytime moisturizer and it makes a good base for my makeup. Doesn't seem to have an immediate effect but works over time which is good if you also have somewhat sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to use this!

July 31, 2018

Clear skin

I received this product from Chickadvisor to review. As an adult I still get a few breakouts that are very annoying. I started using Vichy Normaderm and it’s so gentle on my skin. It doesn’t dry out my face and I still get the hydration without the shine. I use it 1- 2 times a day and find my skin is clear more often.. The lotion is lightweight and absorbs easily. I would recommend this to people with mild acne.

July 23, 2018

i am not really sure if it works well

I am a vichy user, I used this for more than half a year now. It did not help with my pimple when I am having my period. but it really moisturizes your skin.

July 18, 2018

Try it and you will love it

what to say about this cream is light and it smells super good and more. My acne diminishes since I use this cream. I recommend it to you without a doubt

July 18, 2018

Je recommande vivement

Woww que dire de cette crème elle est légère et elle sent super bon en plus. Mon acné diminue de plis en plus depuis que j’utilise cette crème. Je vous la recommande sans aucuns doute 👌

Updated On: July 18, 2018

#cadeau

June 28, 2018

A Bit Pricey But Worth It

This was another product I was recommended by the specialists at Vichy based on my skin concerns. I don't get acne too often anymore but I do have issues with oily/shiny skin and dilated pores. Although it's a bit pricey for the small bottle, I find you don't need to use much to cover your full face. I anticipate this lasting me at least a couple months if used twice daily.

April 09, 2018

Helped with my blemishes

The older version of this product was the first thing I ever tried from the Vichy brand. And for the price I paid, I was really glad it worked wonders for my skin. I also found it to be quite moisturizing and over some time of use, I did notice improvement with blemishes.
    I'm also happy to see that new version as added even more hydration.

April 06, 2018

Worth every penny!

Love this stuff! Acne is obsolete when using this lotion... it clears up very quickly and as long as u keep using it, acne stays away. a great pairing with the triactive mask as well!