Vichy Normaderm Anti-Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 12, 2019

Great product

I love Vichy products. The ingredients in this bottle are effective for clearing skin. I found it cleared my breakouts quickly and kept me from getting more.

March 11, 2019

Good value for the money

This is a great cleanser that also helps to keep acne at bay. It does not dry out your skin and leaves your face feeling refreshed. The only con is that it is scented, where most acne cleansers are fragrance free. I would recommend this product for acne prone and oily skin types.

March 08, 2019

Good gentle cleanser

VICHY NORMADERM DEEP CLEANSING PURIFYING GEL is a really good gentle cleanser. I found it to be particularly helpful and gentle for my sensitive skin. It left it feeling clean and soft. I would highly recommend it and I would also recommend using it with the corresponding TONER. #Vichylover #gotitfree

March 07, 2019

Great clean, without drying or irritating the skin

First I want to disclose that I received this product for free, for testing purposes from Chick Advisor Product Review club. As well as I really love this product, because of how it makes my skin feel. I find that with a lot of cleansers formulated for oily skin they can be drying and really irritate the skin. But this cleanser is light, gets really nice and foamy fast and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I will probably be purchasing more from this line, because I really love the formula. Also a little goes a long way!

March 07, 2019

I received this product in exchange for a review via Chick Advisor. I should start off by saying I have troubled/sensitive skin. This gel does not strip my skin of its moisture barrier, unlike other cleansers intended for acne-prone skin. I was very impressed with the foaminess produced by this product, and as a result my skin feels refreshed and clean after use. It might not be the miracle product needed to cure skin ailments, but it's a great foundation to your skincare routine.

This is a good product

This product has a nice smell. This product also does not feel uncomfortable when it is on my skin. It feels like that this product cleans my skin. Thank you yo XY stuff and Vichy for the free product.

WOW!!!

J'adore tout simplement ce gel nettoyant. Il est rafraichissant offre une mousse onctueuse et laisse ma peau nettoyé en profondeur. J'ai beaucoup de difficultées avec la plus part des produits nettoyant pour le visage mais pas celui-ci je l'adore.

Updated On: March 06, 2019

J'ai recu le produit a tester gratuitement et je suis vraiment satisfsite du resultat a integrer a ma routine pour mes soins du visage ayant une peau a tendance acneique! Je ne peux plus men passer. Merci!! #gotitfree

Simple Face Wash

I received this free to try.

I don't have overly sensitive skin but can appreciate what a cleanser that protects your skin will do.

It is easy to dispense and use, it also washed off fairly easy. No major scents .
    It doesn't feel like it has stripped your face of its moisture it definitely feels clean with a protective layer left on afterwards? Which sounds weird but probably why it works for sensitive skin to protect the barrier of the skin.
    Will continuance to use but not my typical kind of face wash, will look at what else Vichy has to offer.

Vichy en douceur

J'ai la chance d'avoir reçu Vichy normadem Deep cleansing via #ChickAdvisor. J'ai adoré. Petite senteur douce qui ne reste pas (donc pas envahissante) . Nettoie en profondeur et en douceur. Aucun picotements après utilisation. Besoin seulement d'une petite quantité à chaque nettoyage donc bonne valeur qualité/prix.

March 05, 2019

Produit exceptionnel

Vichy Normaderm est exceptionnel. Le nettoyant est super. C'est un produit que j'utilise depuis un certain temps pour ma peau a tendance acnéique. C'est un gel qui n'assèche pas la peau et on se sent bien après son utilisation. Je vous recommande ce produit sans aucune hésitation #lovervichy