Vichy ProEVEN Daily Dark Spot Corrector Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #865 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Unveil beautiful, even skin tone. Visibly correct even stubborn dark spots. Clinically proven results with daily use. Enriched with Ceramide Bright™, exfoliating LHA and Vitamin C. This potent formula acts on significantly reducing the look of skin discolorations.

ProEVEN has a powerful triple-action:

• Instantly reveals a more radiant glow
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Helps reduce the look of dark spots

For more info, visit www.vichy.com

May 12, 2017

I have always experienced ance scarring and this product is amazing at removing the scars. It doesn't happen overnight however it does work when you allly it twice a day. It also works well to even out your skin tone. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

February 25, 2017

J'ai testé le produit ProEven daily et ce que j'aime le plus est son efficacité et son odeur. Toutefois, j'ai été très déçue quand j'ai ouvert le tube car j'ai perdu beaucoup de produit en l'ouvrant (le tube étant en métal)...

February 19, 2017

I have been dealing with acne problems and dark spots, the easier way was covering with make up because a lot of products dor dark spots do not work, so I decided to try vichy proeven and they have not totally disappeared but is getting better. The only negative thing is is the price, it is way too expensive.

January 24, 2017

i have dark spots, i have been using this for a week and i can say i have seen a difference in my complexion,
    my face looks brighter,
    i haven't noticed a difference in my dark spots yet but hopefully will notice a difference soon,

April 04, 2016

I truly love this.. been using it for about 4 months now.. on my second tube and i honestly think my skin is more even in complexion. Also i wake up with a glow. I will re-purchasw when this second tube is finished.

November 11, 2015

Really works well to moisturize and relieve dark spots. My skin is so dry and this really made it soft and the fine lines we're barely noticeable. I got this as a free sample but I will look to purchase it on sale!

May 15, 2015

My skin is so sensitive and prone to breakouts - hence the need for a corrector, as I have some scarring - but any product I try to fix the damage tends to cause more breakouts. It seems I can't win! That is, until Vichy pro even. The whole line is great. I noticed significant improvement to my dark spots, and I have no negative reaction to it. I've been using it about a year and a half with great results!

May 07, 2015

This product delivers what it promises by reducing the appearance of dark spots. It made the overall appearance of my skin a nicer even tone than before with age spots and blotches. My skin feels so much softer and looks a lot brighter since using this product. I love it, thanks so much for letting me test it. Have told lots of family and friends about it as well.

May 05, 2015

This product at first sucked for me. But I realized that you cant just put this on like any other cream. I have been using it for roughly 1-2 months, and half way in I decided to change how I was using it. at first I would apply it morning and evening, I would use a lot of product and lightly apply a layer of it onto my skin. I decided to use it once a day- just at night and use less product and scrub it harder into my skin, this caused the scarred skin to start peeling, and within a week reduce in size and obvious darkness.The texture of the cream itself is not smooth it has very very small ex-foliating beads that you can' t see and can only feel. The only way to benefit from this texture is to scrub your face with it (not super hard but a lot harder than you would for a random moisturizer.) My scarring is all from acne and this stuff has managed to fix the tone of my skin, reduce the darkness, and keep me patient! I know from reviews I read that people like the glow it gives them but don't see any other results, I at first only saw a glow now I see the glow and the results. Its not the product its how you use the product!

April 08, 2015

I have just bought the brand new ProEven dark spot corrector. I used it day and night. I found my skin tone is somewhat whiter/lighter, but there is no change to my dark spots. So I am not sure if this is effective or not.