Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser

Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

May 31, 2017

J'adore ce démaquillant qui combine un lait, une lotion et un démaquillant yeux en un produit. Il est efficace et laisse ma peau fraîche et bien nettoyée. Je l'utilise depuis longtemps et je le recommande pour toutes les personnes qui aiment que leur routine beauté soit rapide et efficace.

May 01, 2017

I love Vichy 3 in 1 one step cleanser. Takes off all of my mascara and make up completely. I have very sensitive skin (once breaking out in huge hives with Elizabeth Arden product), so I have to be very careful of what I use. I have never had any problems with this cleanser. So happy I found it.

March 20, 2017

I was looking for a new toner and just happened across this product and decided to give it a try. That was over a a year ago and since then I've used it at least twice a day, every single day.
    My favourite feature is that it's a leave on product. I just apply it to my face, wet or dry, with a cotton face pad and my face feels clean and moisturized

March 09, 2017

Le nettoyant facial Vichy 3 en 1 est 7n très bon produit.
    Doux pour la peau, nettoyant en profondeur sans irriter la peau, il fait partie de ma routine matinale.
    Il est souvent vendu en format économique de deux ou en gros format avec une pompe.
    Je l'adore.

March 09, 2017

This is my "go to" facial cleanser. I have sensitive skin but this cleanser is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. With that said, it is effective at cleaning my face (it doubles as a gentle makeup remover) without drying it out too much. The bottle lasts forever! I definitely recommend this cleanser. My only issue with it is because it is relatively mild, I sometimes need to use it in combination with a stronger anti-acne cleanser when I have breakouts.

March 01, 2017

A girlfriend introduced me to this product, I love how it feels immediately. As I'm 38 it's hard to find a cleanser that doesn't make my skin dry out. This one is easy on my eyes as it removes the mascara eyeliner and shadow in a couple swipes and doesn't irritate. Try this!!!

February 20, 2017

J'ai adoré le produit il a amélioré ma peau de beaucoup, mon teint est plus clair et ma peau est beaucoup plus douce qu'auparavant télé teint est plus unifié

January 06, 2017

I thought that is product would be great for travel and a busier lifestyle, in a smaller carry along size with cotton pads. The smell is fresh and soft, smooth and lightly refreshing. Felt good for the skin, was not oily. Great grab and go facial product.

November 11, 2016

This is an easy, one step cleanser - making it especially convenient for travelling! - that never leaves my skin feeling overly dry. It also does a great job of removing makeup - including waterproof mascaras. I'm very happy with this product.

September 20, 2016

At first I was a bit concerned as my skin seemed to get worse... I have always used just good old soap and water. As I am getting older (LOL), I have becomed more aware of proper skin care. Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution works! I experienced a bit of reaction I thought, but after a week, my skin is clean and clear. My pores obviously needed a good cleaning. This is an amazing product and affordable for any budget. Highly recommend.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini