Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution Reviews

Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed and all traces of makeup are removed. Its soothing and refreshing liquid texture perfectly cleanses and soothes sensitive skin without causing discomfort or tugging.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also enjoy Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Idéalia Eyes

August 08, 2016

One step is right. This is the easiest way to clean your skin and it lasts forever. I've used mine for a month everyday and still have more than 3/4 of the bottle left. Not only does it cleanse and tone it is also a great make up remover. This product is so amazing and so easy. I don't know why you wouldn't try it.

1.2/5

August 08, 2016

I found Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution to be extremely sticky and left a film on my face. I don't feel clean or refreshed after using this product. I felt as though I needed to wash my face again.

August 08, 2016

Merveilleux nettoyant! Ne laisse pas la peu sèche, elle est simplement douce au touché et y laisse un léger parfum délicat dont on ne se tanne pas. Ne laisse aucun résidus de l'ancien maquillage, j'adore et le recommande! Bravo Vichy !

August 08, 2016

Thank you to chick Advisor for the chance to try this product. I like this 3-in-1 product but im not in love with it. I appreciate the light smell. I love to save steps on my skin routine. With no make up on it's perfect but for the mascara it's hard to take off need a bit more work. In general i like it.

August 08, 2016

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor.
    I love that this product has three uses! It means there's less clutter on my sink and it takes less time to take care of my skin. The cleansing solution did a great job removing foundation but my eye makeup needed a bit extra work. It left my skin feeling soft and clean. It smells great and didn't cause me to break out at all.

August 06, 2016

This 3-in-1 step cleanser is awesome as it leave my skin clean and soft without drying my skin. I love that I can use one product to do 3 things and that I don't have to carry 3 different products. Multitasking product makes life easier. Thesmell is pleasant and it really does a good job of cleaning without having to wash your face with water. I will definitely be buying this again.

August 05, 2016

This cleanser made my skin breakout even after weeks of use and I found it really dried out my skin. It was not for me. At this price point I would expect a gentler cleanser.

August 05, 2016

I received this as a free sample, and while I liked it didn't find that it worked well for my skin. It felt oily after I used it and caused acne. It may work better in the winter time but for summer I found that it worked best for cleaning my face after outside gardening bust not for night time cleaning. I will stick to my Vichy 3 in 1 Normaderm cleanser :)

August 05, 2016

I got to try this product for free thanks to Chick Advisor. The price is fair and I would definitely pay this price. It says that it removes eye make up, which I did use it for but I find that it goes down way to fast when I use it to take off all my eye makeup. I would rather a cream eye cleaner. In general, I think cream cleansers are better for me and last longer, I would go through this product way too fast, hence lots of $$

2.7/5

August 05, 2016

I really liked the Vichy purete Thermale 3-in-1 step cleansing micellar solution. I loved how clean and fresh my face felt after using it. I like the simplicity of 3 in 1 as I find I often give up on multi-step cleaning. I like the smell of it. It didn't do so great with my waterproof mascara though.