Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

August 02, 2016

I love this cleansing product! It says that it does not need to be rinsed off, but I do. Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser leaves my skin feeling nourished and very soft. I've been using this cleanser for just over a month and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my skin. I would highly recommend Vichy Cleanser - amazing results!!!

August 02, 2016

This is the best cleanser I have used in years. I can remove my makeup with it as well as use it for a great moisturising cleanser. This leaves my face and neck soft with none of the tightness of dryness.

August 02, 2016

I have been using the Vichy purete Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser for about 3 weeks now both morning and evening. I found it makes my face clean and refreshed. It does not have to be rinsed off but
    I have tried it both ways. It also left my face feeling very smooth. It takes only a small amount to be effective.
    I will definitely keep using this product.

August 02, 2016

The first couple of times I used this product, I followed the instructions and found it to be a little bit heavy. Then I decided to use it the way that I have used some other products - by rinsing it off with a damp face cloth. This, I found, worked much better for me. Once I started to use it this way, I loved it. It works very well, and I LOVE the fact that I can use one product for both face make-up and eye make-up. It is extremely effective on eye make-up, better than some products made just for eyes! I like the fact that it simplifies my evening routine. I will definitely continue to use this product.

August 02, 2016

I like the idea of three in one. I could feel the toner working. It did not remove eye makeup easily which is the one complaint I have about this cleanser. Despite that one minor complaint I would recommend this product.

August 02, 2016

absolute loving this product. It made my skin so soft and creamy. This has become one of my favorite products.
    I would reccomend this to all my friends well worth tbhe price.

August 02, 2016

J'emploie ce lait démaquillant depuis des années et je vais continuer. Je peux enlever mon maquillage en même temps, je n'ai pas besoin de plusieurs produits. En étant 3 dans 1, Il nettoie bien le visage, les yeux et même les lèvres.

August 02, 2016

I am quite happy that I got to try this product as I steer away from cleansers normally. It seem I have finally found something that doesn't dry out my skin yet gets it clean! I will be honest, it didn't completely remove my eye makeup but it did get about 90% of it off, as I've never found a face wash that removed all my eye makeup. After washing my face felt so smooth, and silky. Love it, and would buy it again.

August 02, 2016

I do not generally use cleanser for removing makeup but I was delighted with Vichy One Step 3--in1 Milk Cleanser.. This product was not greasy and made my face feel clean and soft. I would recommend this product.

August 02, 2016

This Vichy Purete Thermale One Step 3 in 1 Milk Cleanser works very well. It is very easy to use as it cleans and removes makeup in one step. I will purchase it again.