Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

March 04, 2019

I can always trust Vichy!

I've been in the market for a new cleanser forever and I have no idea why I hadn't went the Vicky route! I used to use their normaderm line and love their moisturizers!

I love that it's a foam pump so it makes it super easy to dispense and obviously the lather is amazing because they did it for you! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all and I definitely feel my skin is a little brighter since I started using it.

I was surprised how scented it was for a sensitive skin product - the smell doesn't t bother me or my skin but someone with scent issues it could. The smell is really nice, almost masculine but so good!

My search is over this is my new daily cleanser!

Updated On: March 04, 2019

Sorry I forgot to mention that I recieved this complimentary to try and review from Chickadvisor

March 04, 2019

Gentle yet effective facial cleanser

I have sensitive skin and I am always on the lookout for a facial cleanser that is effective at removing dirt and makeup but at the same time non-irritating. This Vichy cleansing foam is just the ticket! The foaming texture makes it easy to apply to my face and rinse off. Even around my eyes it was gentle and non irritating. There is also no scent which is a huge plus for me. My face feels smooth and hydrated after use and it's cleared up some acne I had. I would definitely recommend this as a high quality but economical cleanser!

3.2/5

March 03, 2019

Vichy cleansing foam

I received Vichy Pureté Thermale cleansing foam to try out for free in exchange for a review. The liquid substance in the bottle becomes foam when pumped from the bottle. Therefore, only a small amount needed and the bottle will last a long time. It is very effecting in removing the makeup easily but unfortunately it left my skin feeling tight and dry. The smell is not overpowering.

March 03, 2019

I would buy this foaming cleanser

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

After using Vichy's Cleansing Foam I'm happy to say that I liked it. It smells really good without being too overwhelming. It foams up really well, better than some other cleansers that I've used before. It feels very luxurious on my skin. The packaging is simple and clean, while also looking upscale.

I would definitely spend my own money on this in the future.

March 01, 2019

Not my favourite ever but still a good buy!

Since it is a foaming cleanser, it dries out my skin a lot but I exspected that. Other than that, I love this product! It smells clean without being too chemically and it does a great job at removing makeup residue. Maybe I’ll save this for summer use when my skin isn’t already a bit dry...

February 28, 2019

Good foam cleanser

I got this free from the product review club.

Foam cleansers are my favourites - so easy to apply and I feel like you get more out of the bottle. My only issue was that I found it to be drying - I ended up only using it on certain areas of my face that needed it more so as not to dry out my face. Effective on those areas, though.

February 22, 2019

Amazing Product!

This cleanser has a good scent. It does leave my face a little dry but is fine after moisturize. Leave my face feeling clean. It also has lasted a long time love that it has a pump! Would purchase again.

January 25, 2019

Great

I really like foam products. You don't need much for washing your face. I love the freshness and non-greasy feel of my face afterwards. I've bought this multiple times.

August 19, 2018

MON nouveau nettoyant préféré pour le visage !

J'ai reçu gratuitement la Mousse Nettoyante Éclat Pureté Thermale de Vichy afin d'en faire l'essai et... JE L'ADORE ! :) Franchement, je ne connaissais pas ce produit et c'est une superbe découverte. La mousse nettoyante est légère, soyeuse et nettoie bien le visage tout en douceur. Elle nous laisse également une sensation de fraîcheur, qui est très appréciée en période estivale, et elle sent vraiment bon ! Son parfum est très léger et agréable. De plus, j'aime beaucoup le flacon-pompe qui libère une quantité adéquate de produit (pas de gaspillage) et qui est également assez élégant pour le laisser traîner sur le comptoir de la salle de bains ! ;) Depuis que j'utilise cette mousse nettoyante, ma peau n'a jamais été aussi lumineuse. Elle est un excellent choix pour les peaux sensibles (comme la mienne) et je la recommande à tous. Son prix est un peu plus élevé que ce que j'avais l'habitude de payer pour un nettoyant, mais le produit en vaut vraiment la peine.

2.7/5

August 19, 2018

Dry Skin Revealer

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for review purposes. I used this product several times over the past couple weeks and was disappointed. While I enjoy the foaming and applying it to my skin, I find the smell to be overwhelming for a face product. Also the product dried out patches of my skin that are typically normal. Unfortunately I don’t believe this product is good for my skin type.