Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

March 12, 2019

Pleasantly surprised by a foaming cleanser

I really enjoyed using this foaming cleanser! Although I prefer the application, I tend to shy away from foams as they can be drying. Much to my surprise, this product effectively cleansed my skin without drying it out, even if the Canadian winter! For this reason, both the quality and effectiveness have earned 5 stars from me. In regard to value, I gave it 3.5 stars. The price is higher than my usual brand, but considering the quality and how long I expect it to last, it just may be worth it!
    Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

March 12, 2019

Cleansing foam

VICHY Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam very effective, it left my skin clean and well hydrated. It foams very well and has a nice scent. It can be used frequently without drying or irritating the skin.I would highly recommend it

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the way it makes my skin feel

I got this Vichy Foaming Cleanser for free through the Product Review Club!
    I have to say I was surpised by it. It foamed really well and it cleansed my skin without feellng harsh. It had a nice scent but not overpowering at all.

This will be my new go-to for sure

March 11, 2019

Mousse nettoyante parfaite pour la peau grasse et sensible!

J’aimerais débuter en remerciant ChickAdvisor et Vichy de m’avoir sélectionnée afin de tester la mousse nettoyante PURETÉ THERMALE.

Points forts:
    - La mousse est légère et onctueuse
    - Elle nettoie bien et est efficace pour se débarrasser des peaux mortes sans même devoir faire un exfoliant par la suite.
    -Parfaite pour celle qui désire un teint radieux “Glow Skin”.

Point faible:
    -Il contient beaucoup de PEG dans la liste d’ingrédients. Une matière synthétique que j’évite car il passe au travers de la barrière hydratante naturelle de la peau pour y laisser pénétrer des agents actifs chimiques tel que l’EDTA que l’on retrouve aussi dans l’INCI.

Je recommande ce produit pour les peaux qui sont sensibles et grasse car le produit est asséchant pour une peau normale comme la mienne .

@vichycanada #vichyloverca @Chickadvisor #gotitfree #cadeau

vichy cleanser

absolutely love this cleanser, i love everything about it. i love the foam cleanser i feel like it has substance to it like my face is being cleaned. After a single use my skin was super soft and it didn't feel like it took moisture but added moisture to my face.

March 10, 2019

My year-round cleanser

This has been my go-to cleanser for, ohhh like 10 years. From back when it was in a pink bottle and I got worried that they changed the formula! I have the weirdest skin type: combination but dehydrated and dry in the winter. It doesn't matter what my skin is going through, this cleanser makes it clean and radiant. I have tried switching to others out of curiosity but always end up buying this again. For the price, it can't be beat! I think I'd be lost without it!

Great for daily use

This is such a great cleanser. I love the fact that it foams and doesn’t make skin break out. If you have sensitive skin this would be a great product to use. I use this morning and night and I have noticed more smooth skin. My skin isn’t dry with this cleanser. Highly recommended.

Powerful yet Gentle Cleanser

I received the Vichy Purete Thermale cleanser for free via ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. After using the product for several days, I must say how impressed I am with this cleanser. I love the fact that it's foam and that a little goes a long way in cleansing my face thoroughly. It's gentle formula feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry or irritated. I would definitely consider purchasing the cleanser in the future once this bottle runs out!

vichy purete

les produits vichy sont tout simplement incroyables j'ai tester plusieurs autres marque avant celui-ci et wow il rends la peau trop belle est purifie le tout c'est un excellent produit qui est benefique.je le conseil à tous.

March 07, 2019

Im a fan!

I wasn’t too sure what to think about this product at first but after using for a few days it’s growing on me and I’m really enjoying it. Skin feels clean and soft smooth and refreshed. Doesn’t leave any oily feeling and doesn’t dry skin out either which is wonderful for me. Definitely recommend and very happy I got to #tryitfree #gotitfree