Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

Très pratique!

Mousse onctueuse qui s'étend bien sur la peau. J'ai aimé utilisé ce produit. La bouteille se manipule bien. Ma peau avait une belle texture et un beau teint après l'utilisation de cette mousse nettoyante.

VICHY PURETÉ THERMALE MOUSSE NETTOYANTE RÉVÉLATEUR RADIANCE

Jai adorer la fraîcheur que laisse sur notre peau ce produit! Le fait qu'il soit en mousse est un gros plus pour moi cest tellement plus simple pour l'application! Je le recommande a tous!

brilliant cleanser

I have used this cleanser for years and it is the best. No oily residue , no nasty smell - just st clean and i am always asked what i do to keep my skin so nice.

March 12, 2019

Pleasantly surprised by a foaming cleanser

I really enjoyed using this foaming cleanser! Although I prefer the application, I tend to shy away from foams as they can be drying. Much to my surprise, this product effectively cleansed my skin without drying it out, even if the Canadian winter! For this reason, both the quality and effectiveness have earned 5 stars from me. In regard to value, I gave it 3.5 stars. The price is higher than my usual brand, but considering the quality and how long I expect it to last, it just may be worth it!
    Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

Cleansing foam

VICHY Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam very effective, it left my skin clean and well hydrated. It foams very well and has a nice scent. It can be used frequently without drying or irritating the skin.I would highly recommend it

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the way it makes my skin feel

I got this Vichy Foaming Cleanser for free through the Product Review Club!
    I have to say I was surpised by it. It foamed really well and it cleansed my skin without feellng harsh. It had a nice scent but not overpowering at all.

This will be my new go-to for sure

March 11, 2019

Mousse nettoyante parfaite pour la peau grasse et sensible!

J’aimerais débuter en remerciant ChickAdvisor et Vichy de m’avoir sélectionnée afin de tester la mousse nettoyante PURETÉ THERMALE.

Points forts:
    - La mousse est légère et onctueuse
    - Elle nettoie bien et est efficace pour se débarrasser des peaux mortes sans même devoir faire un exfoliant par la suite.
    -Parfaite pour celle qui désire un teint radieux “Glow Skin”.

Point faible:
    -Il contient beaucoup de PEG dans la liste d’ingrédients. Une matière synthétique que j’évite car il passe au travers de la barrière hydratante naturelle de la peau pour y laisser pénétrer des agents actifs chimiques tel que l’EDTA que l’on retrouve aussi dans l’INCI.

Je recommande ce produit pour les peaux qui sont sensibles et grasse car le produit est asséchant pour une peau normale comme la mienne .

@vichycanada #vichyloverca @Chickadvisor #gotitfree #cadeau

vichy cleanser

absolutely love this cleanser, i love everything about it. i love the foam cleanser i feel like it has substance to it like my face is being cleaned. After a single use my skin was super soft and it didn't feel like it took moisture but added moisture to my face.

March 10, 2019

My year-round cleanser

This has been my go-to cleanser for, ohhh like 10 years. From back when it was in a pink bottle and I got worried that they changed the formula! I have the weirdest skin type: combination but dehydrated and dry in the winter. It doesn't matter what my skin is going through, this cleanser makes it clean and radiant. I have tried switching to others out of curiosity but always end up buying this again. For the price, it can't be beat! I think I'd be lost without it!

March 08, 2019

Great for daily use

This is such a great cleanser. I love the fact that it foams and doesn’t make skin break out. If you have sensitive skin this would be a great product to use. I use this morning and night and I have noticed more smooth skin. My skin isn’t dry with this cleanser. Highly recommended.