Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

COMME UNE CARESSE !

J'ai reçu Vichy pureté thermale gratuitement pour le tester, et ça tombait très bien car je venais de jeter le flacon vide de mon nettoyant facial.

J'ai adoré ce produit, de tous les côtés. Son doux parfum qui sent si bon mmmmm, sa texture si douce et une mousse si légère. C'est comme une caresse pleine de douceur sur le visage. Ma peau est si propre, si claire et tellement fraîche ! J'adoooooore !

Saskatchewan, Canada

Beautiful product

I received Vichy Purete Thermale purifying foaming water thanks to ChickAdvisor. This foaming cleanser was pleasingly nice. The foaming pump variation was very easy to use and the product came out effortlessly with a large lather. It is very lightweight and cleanses everyday impurities away quiet well. There is a nice, not so overpowering fragrance in the product; which my husband thought gave off a nice refreshing smell. I use this cleanser twice a day, in the morning and at night time. One pump is good enough to clean off the impurities away without leaving greasy residue. It does not dry out my face. I would recommend this product for others to try out.

Gentle o your skin

I'm glad that I was selected to review this product. I received a full bottle to test. I really liked the pump as its very smooth to use unlike some other pumps I have used in past. only a little foam is needed and it leaves the skin very soft and clean. its gentle on skin and doesn't leave my skin dry at all.

Excellent

I was lucky enough to receive this product for free as part of Chickadvisor review club.Thank you
    The pump is very easy to use, a little goes a long way. I love the foam, because it feels like it's working.
    It feels light and fresh on my skin, it left my face feeling hydrated and clean, it also removed a lot of my make up. Which is awesome.
    I did notice that me skin looked and healthier after just a few days. I will definitely continue to use it!

So gentle but effective

Thanks for selecting me to try out this product - I got a full sized bottle to test. I don't typically use foam cleansers because I have found them to be historically TOO light and gentle that it wasn't cleansing my face. There are other products that are on the market that are effective, but leaves my face uncomfortably taut/dry. This product is a perfect mix of the two - super super gentle but very effective for a good cleanse.

Je recommande

Merci chickadvisor de m’avoir sélectionné pour le banc d’essai. J’adore ce produit nettoyant laisse la peau propre avec une sensation de fraîcheur. Merci pour la belle découverte.

Nettoyant en mousse

Elle a eu un petit faible pour ce produit bien qu'elle aie aimer les deux. Il sent plutôt bon. Simple d'usage, s'étend bien et laisse la peau dans un état de fraicheur.

Freshness at high level

The second product i got was the cleansing foam and was also surprised by it. The odour was nice and it left my skin really fresh and soft. The effectiveness is good for me. Thats what im looking for a cleanser.

California, United States

Luscious foam and lather

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club.

At first glance I was a little surprised at how transculent this cleanser is and can be pumped out of a foam dispenser. This is look like a high quality product and smells great. Targeted to those with sensitive skin, I wish it didn't have any fragrance or color however the scent is mild.

Just a couple pumps of this product and it goes a long way, it creates a deliciously foamy lather, just like popular hand soaps variety and is fun to use. Although this can lead one to use more than needed just because it is so much fun to pump it out.

I received the Vichy Thermal Micellar water and found that both products used together yielded excellent results. I do not wear make up so cannot comment on how clean your skin is if you did wear layers of products, but for every day use, the cleanser is mild and feels great. My skin isn't too dry or taught.

I would recommend this product if you love a foamy lather and are looking for something different to switch up your routine. Traditional gel and liquid cleansers do the job just as well, but the foam dispenser makes this Vichy product a little more fun.

March 04, 2019

Skin felt amazing

This cleanser was extremely gentle on my skin. I was impressed to find it didn't overly dry my skin out and with a little lotion my face felt like a million bucks. The scent was very mild, typical of Vichy products which was great and the pump produced a nice luscious cleanser. I feel this bottle will last for quite some time for sure. Am thankful to have been able to try this product for free compliments of @ChickAdvisor for my honest opinion. #gotitfree #VichyCanada #VichyLoverCA