Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

January 25, 2019

Great

I really like foam products. You don't need much for washing your face. I love the freshness and non-greasy feel of my face afterwards. I've bought this multiple times.

August 19, 2018

MON nouveau nettoyant préféré pour le visage !

J'ai reçu gratuitement la Mousse Nettoyante Éclat Pureté Thermale de Vichy afin d'en faire l'essai et... JE L'ADORE ! :) Franchement, je ne connaissais pas ce produit et c'est une superbe découverte. La mousse nettoyante est légère, soyeuse et nettoie bien le visage tout en douceur. Elle nous laisse également une sensation de fraîcheur, qui est très appréciée en période estivale, et elle sent vraiment bon ! Son parfum est très léger et agréable. De plus, j'aime beaucoup le flacon-pompe qui libère une quantité adéquate de produit (pas de gaspillage) et qui est également assez élégant pour le laisser traîner sur le comptoir de la salle de bains ! ;) Depuis que j'utilise cette mousse nettoyante, ma peau n'a jamais été aussi lumineuse. Elle est un excellent choix pour les peaux sensibles (comme la mienne) et je la recommande à tous. Son prix est un peu plus élevé que ce que j'avais l'habitude de payer pour un nettoyant, mais le produit en vaut vraiment la peine.

2.7/5

August 19, 2018

Dry Skin Revealer

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for review purposes. I used this product several times over the past couple weeks and was disappointed. While I enjoy the foaming and applying it to my skin, I find the smell to be overwhelming for a face product. Also the product dried out patches of my skin that are typically normal. Unfortunately I don’t believe this product is good for my skin type.

Tres leger

Je n'ai jamais vu de nettoyant en mousse aussi légère, elle à bien nettoyer ma peau et est très facile d'utilisation. La pompe s'utilise très facilement et n'oppose aucune résistance a l'utilisation contrairement a certaine autre pompe que j'ai déjà utiliser. L'odeur est très légère et sens le «propre». Ma peau est douce, mais je ne la trouve pas particulièrement plus radieuse qu'a l'habitude.

Great cleanser

I like to exfoliate in the morning so I have been using this for my evening routine. It works great leaving me feel clean and refreshed. Very simple to use as well one or two pumps lather it up and rinse. I don't usually use a foam cleanser because I never feel clean after but this is definitely good.

Love the foam cleanser!

I really enjoy foam cleanser! It's rich and luxurious and feels great. I use mine with a silicone pad and it's great! This made my skin feel clean and smooth without being dry! The smell was great and I'd purchase this product again!

Updated On: August 12, 2018

#gotitfree for it free from chick advisor. Thanks!

3.2/5

August 09, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

It's okay

This product is a good product considering it comes from the drugstore, would I but it again? No probably not, my skin is combo/oily and I find it drying so I can only imagine what it would be like for someone with dry skin.

Awesome Cleanser!

I received this product for free to review as part of the product review club. However my opinions are my own and not influenced.

As a rule I'm not a fan of foaming cleansers as I find them to be drying and not effective. This one however is very different. The foam is really effective so a little goes a long way. It's really deep cleaning without drying my skin. My skin feels more even, soft and hydrated. I definitely would get this cleanser again.

Wowee wow!

Normally I use whatever is onsale at shoppers for face wash. I seem to have normal/oily skin and any face wash seems to do the trick. Normally I just buy CerVe because I like the brand. I usually use Foreo with my face wash but using this for the first time, I literally exclaimed 'wow!' after drying my face. My skin felt AMAZING! It felt so smooth and soft. I've never been so impressed with a face wash and I think using it with the Foreo has been a home run for me. I ABSOLUTELY plan to purchase after I finish and continue to use. I think it will go quick being foam, but that's the cost for nice skin I suppose. Happy to pay! Very excited to have gotten to try this product.

High quality cleanser!

Thank you to Chick Advisory for the opportunity to try this product as well as the Vichy waterproof eye-makeup remover for free! Before trying these products, I had never tried any Vichy products before ... although I really wanted to because I had heard nothing but good things about the brand!

I have tried a number of cleansers over the years, but not too many foam cleansers. I just always felt that they didn't really get the job done for me. I didn't have to worry about that with this Vichy foam cleanser though! It really washed away all of that oil, and made my skin feel as if it got that deep cleanse without the product having felt too harsh. Vichy is definitely a brand that I'll be keeping an eye on from now on!