Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

July 29, 2019

Gentle cleansing

Very gentle foam, rinses well, very gentle and light weight, i use it in the shower. It smells great as well. Good for acne prone skin.
    It also helped to reduce my discomfort associated with water at the cottage

April 30, 2019

feel your skin soo soft and fresh

I have used Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer at night and morning as part of my cleaning routine with very good results. I use it before the tonic and the serum and have notice improvement in the texture of my skin. the foam is gentle with my sensitive skin.

April 26, 2019

Love, Love, Love It!

It does not sting. It is lightly foaming and cleanses my skin gently but thoroughly. My face feels fresh and clean after use. I love that my skin does not feel tight after washing with it. I love it!

April 21, 2019

Brightens, Illuminates, and Evens Skin!

LOVE this product! I have acne scars and discolouration. I use this in the shower every morning. It’s a very light foam face wash, easy and quick to dispense. My face after feels super clean and fresh! Light fresh scent. My skin looks brighter, illuminated, and more even. I’ve had it for three months and the small bottle lasts a long time! I RECOMMEND it! 👍🏼

April 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loved fhe gentle foam

I usually don’t go for this type of cleanser but I loved it. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and cleansed my face well. I will absolutely repurchase when I run out of product.

April 04, 2019

Fraîcheur absolue

J'ai utilisé le produit de façon quotidienne et ma peau a changé d'apparence. Plus claire et plus saine. Visiblement plus uniforme et éclatante. J'ai adoré ce produit.

April 04, 2019

It’s super unbelievable this product! I can’t live without it! The clean stay super glow and clean! After using my skin is not dry and seems really natural! Since I tart use it, my skin is seems youth, glow and really moisturizer!
    I love this product, and I can’t live without it! ❤️

Great for sensitive skin

A very gentle cleanser that doesn't leave your skin feeling tight, dry or stripped of oil. Non-irritating. The packaging is also great for travel or a gym bag!

love it

j'ai bien aimé de produit. qu'il soit en mousse ou en gel, les deux s'appliquent très bien et laisse un effet merveilleux sur ma peau. vichy a gagner mon coeur depuis tellement longtemps.

clean foam

i hope it was just me but i got a bad reaction to this product unlike other vichy products i have tried in the past so i dont think i can reveiw this properly