Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel Reviews

An ultra-performing foaming gel that cleanses away all impurities and pollution residue for a fresh, soft and radiant skin. Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Cleanses all impurities: pollution particles, dust, excess sebum.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub

July 25, 2016

I love how it felt on my face as I was washing it. It was like you could actually feel it cleansing your skin. It wasn't greasy feeling, and it didn't leave my skin greasy. My skin was soft and shiny just the way one would expect it to be after a really good cleansing. I love the gel, it was easy to use and didn't slid down my sink before I could get it to my face. Thank you for letting me be a part of this :).

July 25, 2016

It makes me feel like I am glowing. It takes away the oil but leaves my face moisturized. It helped clear up black heads. Absolutely no dryness. I would definitely buy this product again.

July 25, 2016

This is by far my Favorite facial cleanser! It's a great consistency. I like the fact that it's more of a gel than a watery cleanser. The scent is super subtle. My skin usually doesn't do
    Well with some cleansers, but this is for sensitive skin and that by far was the best thing about it. All in all I will be buying this cleanser in the future! I got
    It free for posting my review.

July 25, 2016

This cleansing Gel has a very refreshing and light scent to it. I've really enjoyed testing it and I'm very happy with the results. It leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling tight and itchy after use as I've had with other cleansing products. I would recommend this Cleansing Gel to my friends for an affordable and enjoyable product that works.

July 25, 2016

Je trouve ce Gel vraiment très bon, c'est difficile de trouver des produits sans sulfate mais j'étais agréablement surprise lorsque j'ai reçu les produits. Je l'ai utilisé tous de suite et j'ai remarqué que ma peau était devenue plus douce
    Je le recommande à toutes les personnes qui veulent utiliser de bon produit.
    Merci ChickAdvisor pour cette belle opportunité

July 25, 2016

Excelkent produit! Mousse très bien et sent vraiment très bon! Ma peau est douce et fraiche après l'utilisation. Une petite quantité est nécessaire donc la bouteille dure longtemps.

July 25, 2016

My experience with this product was good. My skin felt smooth and clean after. Although the scent is very strong and I would not switch to this face cleanser over my usual one but I would defiantly recommend it to friends since it is a great product and works well.

3.2/5

July 25, 2016

This gel smell wonderful and my skin looks more soft when I clean my face with that, it is a great product now I use this gel everyday in the morning and I feel awesome

July 25, 2016

I received this for free to test! This cleansing gel is so gentle and so refreshing, it left my face feeling radiant smooth to touch! Love the scent, lathers a lot so you only need to use a little! This will be from now on my must have cleansing gel!

July 25, 2016

This cleansing gel is so gentle on the skin, it left my face feelimg radiant and smooth. I have used since receiving and will not go back to my old cleanser.