Vichy Pureté Thermale Makeup Removing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#16 in Face Wipes

A one-step cleansing solution that cleanses, removes waterproof makeup for the face, eyes & lips while soothing the skin.

I love wipes

I love wipes because they are easy to use. I like that when I come back late it does the job of taking off my make up while washing my face at the same time. These are really effictive. They leave my face soft and make up free.

Efficace

J'ai eu a testé ce produits pour chick advisor

Chaque fois que j'essaie de nouvelles lingettes je suis sceptique, j'ai peur que le maquillage ne s'enlève pas complètement. Je me maquille presque toujours avec du maquillage assez coloré alors c'est toujours un peu difficile à faire partir. Mais cette fois-ci tout est partie sans problème et sans effort. Wow! De super lingettes très utile. Ce serait le genre de truc que j'achèterais pour apporter en voyage.

À racheter!

3.2/5

United States

work like other cleansing wipes

I got this free thanks to ChickAdvisor and Vichy. After using it for a few days, I have come to the conclusion that they are just like other cleasning wipes. I would prefer if they werent so dry making it difficult to get all of the makeup off.

January 27, 2019

Bonne lingettes demaquillante

Pour les événements spéciales je me maquille donc pas très souvent. J'ai apprécié ces lingettes demaquillante mais je préfère les lingettes de tissus pour des raisons écologiques et économiques.

2.8/5

September 28, 2018

Nothing to see here keep moving

This is the first Vichy product that I haven't liked.the wipes worked great at first- no residue left on my skin,cleansed without overdrying, removed makeup. Halfway through the package the wipes started to stink like mildewy wet socks. You could still use them as long as you didn't mind your face smelling like wet mildewy socks (NOT). To make sure it wasn't a one off, I purchased another package but the same thing happened. I'm not sure what would cause this to happen. I was careful and pushed out air before I resealed the package every time.
    Bottom line- skip buying these. Purchase one of Vichy's other great cleansers or buy another brands micellar wipes.
    Happy cleansing.

August 17, 2018

Excellente lingette démaquillante

J’ai adoré ces lingettes démaquillantes, elles fonctionnent très bien et démaquille le visage en le nettoyant. Fonctionne bien pour le maquillage de longue tennue également.

August 14, 2018

Best makeup wipes!!

I have always hated makeup wipes my entire life until I tried out these Vichy micellar cleansing wipes! They are so gentle on the skin but still remove all of my makeup! And the best part is that they don't leave any oily residue on my skin! Definitely a must have in my skincare routine now!

2.0/5

August 13, 2018

These wipes are just too dry to do the job

These wipes are the typical makeup removing wipe that you would get with any brand. However, they are on the dry side, making it pretty difficult to effectively remove your makeup. I find that you have to rub a lot harder than with wipes that are more damp. I also found that the package did not like to stay sealed once opened, which exacerbated the dryness. One positive though was that these wipes did not irritate my eyes, and they did remove makeup. It just took a lot more effort, and multiple wipes at a time.

Updated On: August 13, 2018

I received this product free from Chick Advisor for an honest review.

August 13, 2018

Pureré

Bonjour jetait tellement contente de pouvoir tester ce produit gratuitement. Ces lingeries son vraiment super vraiment moi j’ai adorer elle son vraiment douce pour la peau démaquille très bien. Elle sont conçue pour la peau sensible et les yeux aussi. Ses lingette son sans parabène et soumis à des tests d’allergie.Elle son 3 en 1 moi vraiment je les recommende a tous.

August 12, 2018

Fantastic face wipes!

I absolutely loved these makeup wipes! From now on these will be the ones that I buy. often, I find that such whites can make my skin break out, cause lashes to fall out because they tug or get caught, or don't really remove my makeup. the only single complaint that I have about this product is that I would sometimes find trace amounts of mascara the next day. However, for the most part, it took off my makeup and refreshed my face. These also had no scent, which I love for my sensitive skin.