Vichy Quenching Mineral Mask Reviews
#18 in Face Masks

Masque Minéral Désaltérant

August 14, 2018

A Tall Glass of Water

This was a pretty standard hydrating mask but I absolutely love the texture of it! It's a super lightweight gel so it left my skin feeling so soft and smooth afterwards! It was like my skin drank a huge glass of water! Perfect for my dry climate!

Works !

I got this face mask 3 weeks ago and I really like it ,my face feels fresh and soft each time I applied it ,and i think my face loved it.i recommended

Surprisingly effective and hydrating

When I first received this mask, I was pretty excited. Hydrating masks are my favourite. However, I was surprised that a gel-based mask could actually effectively hydrate! It almost looks like an old school hair gel, and seems kind of weird to apply to the face. But every morning after applying it the night before, my skin felt soft and not at all dry. This mask is great, and never made me break out. Because it is so light-weight, it is likely very good for people with combination to oily skin, and those that are acne-prone.
    Warning for fragrance sensitive people: this product is EXTREMELY fragranced, which is really too bad.
    I received this product free from Chick Advisor for an honest review.

Fraîcheur garantie

Bonjour un autre produit de vichy que jetait super emballer de tester gratuitement. Se masque sans parabène est sous forme de gel d’eau qui rafraîchie immédiatement la peau ses vraiment super. Toujours conçue pour les peau sensible. Après quelque temp d’utilisation on remarque une différence dans notre visage notre peau a l’air plus souple et régénérer vraiment je recommende ce masque super facile d’utilisation à toute.

August 12, 2018

Decent mask!

I have only had the opportunity to use this mask a handful of times, but do enjoy it. I find it to feel refreshing. With that being said, I haven't really noticed any immediate results. I am going to continue to use it and hope for more long term results!

August 08, 2018

Multi-masking without face sheets or scrubbing off

I use a variety of face masks at least two to three times a week for my oily and acne prone skin. The scent of this face mask was very refreshing, like having cool white tea and cucumbers. On warm nights, I liked layering this gel face mask at night to cool down and sooth my skin. Though instructions say to rub in the mask after five minutes, I often forget because I end up dozing off. Easy to layer on to multi-mask at night without having to pull off a face sheet, peel or scrubbing the leftovers off.

August 08, 2018

parfait

l'odeur est douce. La texture est parfaite. Pas collante comme ce que je m'attendais. c'est plutôt un gel léger. il s'applique facilement. il semble bien faire son travail. Je vais l'essayé hebdomadairement pour bien voir l'effet. Mais pour l'instant, j'ai une très bonne impression.

August 07, 2018

super hydrating and soothing

This mask has a watery gel consistency and feels very cool on the skin. I like gel type masks as they feel very hydrating and do very well to soothe the eczema patches I tend to get on my face from time to time when there are drastic changes in weather/tenperature! This mask left my skin feeling soft and hydrated, which is perfect because I live in a super dry climate and hydration and moisturization is always needed! The mask is lightly scented and nothing too overpowering. Not a lot of product is required per application so I imagine that this mask will last for quite some time. **please note that this mask was received from chickadvisor for testing purposes.

August 06, 2018

Recommande ce produit!

J’ai une peau très sensible. J’ai beauciup aimer ce produit, surtout en hiver... rend ma peau plus ferme et douce! Je trouve qu’il tient bien le maquillage. J’aime bien l’appliquer aussi avant de me coucher le soir.

August 06, 2018

Not the best facial mask

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

The Vichy Quenching Mineral Mask is a clear mask feels very cooling once applied. It similarly reminds me of a sheet mask without the sheet itself. The mask stayed on the face without any product dripping. However, after having the mask on for a couple of minutes, my face started to feel sticky - the same texture when a sheet mask is removed. I thought by tapping and massaging the product after the 5 minute mark, the product would sink into my skin. It did not. What I ended up spritzing a bit of water and massaged the rest of the product into my skin. It seemed to do the trick and left my skin from feeling sticky.

After using the mask for a couple of weeks, my skin looks and feels refreshed, hydrated, and smooth. It's definitely a great mask for those who are looking for a hydrating mask.