Vicks Baby Rub Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 22, 2017

Would buy again

At first I didn't realize that they made Vicks for babies I was looking for stuffy nose relief and noticed The Vicks Baby Rub and bought it to try and it worked amazing and fast. Its not as harsh as the adult Vicks so I felt better putting it on my little ones. I will definitely buy again.

June 19, 2017

Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

The Vicks Baby Rub Ointment is safer and less harsh version of the Vicks rub. Perfect for little ones, I always have a tub of the Vicks baby rub ointment in my medicine cabinet. This product has helped my son immensely with allergies, colds and his asthma.

June 19, 2017

Love this stuff!

I used this on my little ones when cold season was upon us. I also put some in a water mister in the bedrooms to help with the stuffy noses. Works great price is decent! I love how quickly it works to relieve some stuffy noses

June 02, 2017

This stuff is a lifesaver and the first thing I recommend when someone tells me their baby or child is sick. On the chest, back and feet with socks. You'll see a huge improvement, I never recommend putting it on their nose tho.

May 31, 2017

Perfect for little ones but not strong enough for adults.
    This has been a fantastic product, especially for a young child with asthma/allergies. It has help significantly decongesting during illness. Would recommend.

May 30, 2017

This vapor rub is a must have in my household. Whenever my son is sick we do a combination of humidifier/vaporizer (using safety precautions), Vicks vapor rub, saline spray for congested noses along with the bulb syringe! This product is a must have for these sick little ones

2.0/5

May 29, 2017

It really didn't do a lot for my son when he was a baby. I always found a humidifier worked a lot better but this on its own really didn't meet my expectations.

2.3/5

May 29, 2017

Quand mon bébé a attrapé un rhume, je me suis sentie tout à fait impuissante et j'ai tout essayé pour qu'elle se sente mieux. Je n'ai cependant pas remarqué une différence quand je lui appliquait du baby rub sur la poitrine ou sur la plante des pieds. J'ai continué à le faire après son bain pour quelques jours au cas où ça fasse effet, mais je n'ai pas l'impression que ça ait aidé beaucoup.

May 29, 2017

Vicks is a must have in my house for any sort of congestion or cold, so I was really happy to receive Vicks Baby as a baby shower gift! So glad they make a milder option that still works well for babies! Definitely recommend!

May 21, 2017

I remember as a kid having vicks put on me I was happy to see that they made one for babies I didn't need to worry if it was too strong or if it would burn it definitely made my little one feel better and breath normally. Great product so happy they make it