Vicks Baby Rub Ointment Reviews

January 18, 2018

Will keep buying this product

Love that it’s gentle on my baby. I put it on his feet every night before he goes to bed due to the dry cold weather. It’s a great price and goes a long ways

December 16, 2017

A Good Night's Sleep

If my little one has chest congestion, he loves it when we rub this all over his chest. It helps us all get a good sleep at night. He can breathe more easily and sleep through the night when we use the vicks.

December 13, 2017

I love baby vicks! At the fist sign of a cold we bring this out and put it on the back, chest, and feet and it keeps the colds at a minimum. I love that it still has the great menthol smell but very diluted for baby.

December 12, 2017

Worked wonders on my infants cold!

Amazing on my baby's cold! Rubbed it on her feet, back and chest and within a few days she was all better! I was hoping it would work as she is too small for medication and it worked wonders! Will be a baby staple in my home for sure!

November 14, 2017

Family Fav

I grew up using this and when my Little One was congested I was wondering if they could use the same version as me. My pharmacist said there was a baby version - and from there I used this one with confidence that it wasn't too strong. It works amazing when baby is too small for medication.

October 21, 2017

A staple

Love our Baby Vicks. It comes out at our house with the first sign of a cold. The smell is so soothing and it really helps make little ones feel better. My daughter loves it.

September 22, 2017

Must have for cold season

This has been a staple in my medicine cupboard for years now. Just as effective as the original version but a much milder scent. I still use this on my kids even though they are older now!

September 22, 2017

Definitely a must-have for kids

This is a staple product in my medicine kit and it religiously gets pulled out from the first sight of a cold/flu. My night time routine for when my baby is sick is a nice warm bath, chest rub, roomy clothing.A little tip from my grandmom, rub a bit on the soles of baby feet and place socks, works wonders.

September 11, 2017

I no longer feel helpless when baby is sick!

I loved this product, simply because when young children and babies are sick, there is usually very little us parents can do for them - leaving me feeling helpless. I found the scent of the product relaxing and the act of rubbing it on baby is very calm and soothing. It helps me to feel like I am helping a little and it seems to relax baby better so she can get back to sleep. I recommend all parent of children under 5 to have this on hand.

July 22, 2017

Would buy again

At first I didn't realize that they made Vicks for babies I was looking for stuffy nose relief and noticed The Vicks Baby Rub and bought it to try and it worked amazing and fast. Its not as harsh as the adult Vicks so I felt better putting it on my little ones. I will definitely buy again.