Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews
#2 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

February 18, 2019

Good Product

Works great and helps relieve your breathing when you have a cold and have a fever.. a good rub on the chest and forehead bundle up and have a good night, the next morning you fell the difference...

February 18, 2019

Vicks Vapo Rub

this product is very popular with my family and has many uses for colds and can also be used on the nails for fungus treatments,and is great for congestment from colds and flues and would deffinately recommend it to everyone to use.

February 14, 2019

Vick's to the rescue!!

What can I say - Vick's Vaporub works really, really well - and quickly. I am a lifelong user of Vick's for these very reasons. No prescription, no fancy equipment (read: expensive), and no hassles. Thank you Vick's!!!

February 08, 2019

A classic that should be in everyone's home

Is there a home that doesn't have this stuff rattling around in a cupboard or closet?
    I grew up with this stuff, and now my kids are too!
    Great for stuffy noses & chest congestion. Works wonders rubbed under a stuffy nose, or rubbed on chest & back. Helps break up congestion when in a vaporizer. Seriously a must have. And for the price & how long it lasts, it's a necessary product everyone should have 'just in case'.
    I definitely recommend this product, just don't get it on your clothes/bedsheets, it's a bit greasy.

January 11, 2019

VAPO RUB

Vicks has been used by my family for generations it is a great product and now I use it on my children it is safe to use even on a baby safe to inhale and steam when you are suffering from cold at night I add a small amount in vaporizer keeps air cool makes it easier to breathe I would recommend this product

January 08, 2019

Always in my cupboard

This is a must have for everyone. As soon as I think the kids are getting sick I put it on them. I use it as well whenever I’m congested. This will forever be my go to in my medicine cabinet.

October 03, 2018

Everyone needs this is their medicine cabinet

Vicks is always in our medicine cabinet. It's the first thing I use when my children or when I start coughing. Place on the chest and bottoms of your feet and I guarantee you will be feeling better!

October 03, 2018

Breathe Better Sleep Better

Vicks Vaporub is one thing I keep on hand in my medicine cabinet, always!!!! As soon as I rub it on, I get instant relief!!!! I can breathe better and get a better nights sleep!!!! Its a God send during cold season.

October 02, 2018

So soothing

I love to use Vicks Vaporub Ointment for myself and for my kids. It's so soothing and helps you breath better when congested. I rub some on my chest and sometimes even my feet. It's nice to inhale the scent and get some relief when you are feeling so crummy.

September 25, 2018

Must have

I use Vicks Vaporub everynight at bedtime. It helps me to breath better and feel less congested during the night while I sleep. It is very helpful for sinuses.