Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

June 20, 2019

Smells so good!

This perfume is an outstanding work of art!I I ended up getting a bottle at Christmas as a surprise a while back and really loved it. It is light and smells sweet and flowery and lasts all day.

May 27, 2019

10/10 recommended

I got this as a sample and I love it. The scent is sweet and lovely like all the good things mixed together :) It also stays on for an extensive period of time and is very strong. A few pumps ought to last at least a couple of hours.

May 27, 2019

Awesome

This is another sample I got in the mail last week. It also smells amazing. I wear it every other day and would recommend this to anyone that like sweet smelling perfumes.

April 04, 2019

Sexy scent!

This is my favourite scent! This first time I smelt this I instantly fell in love and I had to buy it! To me it is so unique from any of the other perfumes I own. This is a great scent if you are going out, date night, or evenings. Love.

April 01, 2019

SMELLS DEVINE

AT FIRST, IT SMELLS STRONG AND SWEET, ONCE IT DRIES DOWN THE FLORAL NOTES EMERGE. THEN IT DRIES DOWN TO A POWDERY, SOFT, FEMININE FRAGRANCE. LONG LASTING AND PRETTY!!!!

March 19, 2019

sexy sexy spice!

LOL! As i get older I realize and understand my perfume habitat is evolving.

When i was younger i loved super sweet smelling perfumes and now I am more into sexy and spicy perfumes... I fell in love with flower bomb about 4 years ago and it is still a holy grail in my perfume closet.

It one of those perfumes you will get endless compliments for and also love the way you smell!!

February 07, 2019

Smells good but very expensive

the perfume has a great scent, the bottle is cute and has good Christmas sets, but is so very very pricey. definitely not to be used for an everyday use. I have found very similar scents for a fraction of the price and same quality

January 18, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

The hubby bought me this perfume last summer. When he told me how much it cost him, at first I thought it was overpriced; but I still have more than half left. I spray it on generously and it still lasting! People always compliment me on the wonderful aroma. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I highly recommend it. If you buy it during the Christmas season, they always offer deluxe packages for a great value!

November 17, 2018

I would buy this product again!

I love the smell of this product and how it stays on me the whole day. I have had compliments on this perfume and had friends also buy it. best perfume ive used in awhile.

October 18, 2018

My signature scent

This has been my signature scent for about 15 years, or since you could only buy it at Holt Renfrew in Canada.

The sweet and flowery notes are so feminine and instantly make you feel like a million bucks.

If there is every a special occasion it is my go to scent. Love it.