Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews
#15 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

January 18, 2020

One of the best

This is literally one of the best fragrances I’ve ever owned. The scent lasts (not as long as some others) but it really does stay with you. And it’s an amazing smell

October 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing smell that lasts all day long

This smells so good. The notes are so strong and the scent lasts all day or night. I wear this on special occasions and I am so happy with how beautiful the bottle is and how much effort has gone into the scent as well as the presentation to this.

October 25, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Sweet floral delight

My all time favourite perfume. Have been using this for years and never get fed up of the beautiful smell. The eau de parfum lasts allll day and I get loads of compliments on the scent.
    The eau de toilette doesn’t have as much staying power so it is better for someone who likes a sweet scent but doesn’t like it to be as over powering.

October 24, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Love it

Absolutely love this perfume lasts all day and I am constantly getting compliments from my colleagues and I can even smell on my scarfs I haven’t worn in weeks!

October 10, 2019
    Luton, United Kingdom

My signature scent

It’s my signature scent, I’ve been using it for years and years - and I don’t think I will change it for any other! Scent is sweet but floral, feminine yet bold, just gorgeous. Love it.

October 08, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Favourite

This is my favourite fragrance of all time I always have a bottle it’s such a beautiful scent that lasts all day.
    It’s pricey but I tend to use it more for special occasions.
    Perfect gift for a woman of any age.

August 31, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love it

I feel so good when I use this fragrance. A combination of flowers which ot brings me joy and I love to start my day with positive vibes . Fit so good with my personality and skin. It last all day long and definitely Is a YES to recommend.

August 07, 2019
    Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

My absolute favourite!

I've tried so many perfumes over the years but this has been my favourite now for some years. The bottle is super cute and looks great on my dressing table. It's such a quality fragrance too with fantastic long lasting scent. It's a light enough scent to wear day to day but also strong enough for evening.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Devine

I love this Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb fragrance and it comes in a beautiful bottle with a cute black tag that looks almost like the old school perfume bottles, very classy. The scent is exactly like the name says it's a super floral scent that is extremely feminine and sensuous. I highly recommend this fragrance and have even purchased the roller ball to keep in my purse and for hard to track areas like behind my ears!

July 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Beauty

This is a gorgeous perfume. The bottle looks amazing and the perfume itself it a lush pink colour. I do think it’s a little bit too expensive however. It last a very long time and people do tend to notice it and comment positively