Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Reviews
#15 in Perfume

Viktor + Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is a floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. On application, the perfume's magically evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality. Visit victor-rolf.com for more information.

September 07, 2018

I'm in love

I'm pretty sure that this is !y new fav perfu!e. I'm officially addicted to it. It's so soft and long lasting. I feel gorgeous beyond words when wearing this

July 26, 2018

Fave scent

This is probably one of my favourite perfumes, although it doesn't last very long. I spray it on in the morning (bare skin and on clothes) and it's basically gone by the time I get to work. That being said, When i roll it on directly to the skin I can faintly smell it all day long, but i'm not sure if anyone else can- mainly cause no one gets that close to me at work. It is quite pricey, and I hate that I'm going to repurchase it.. however I definitely am and will probably always pay way too much money for it. The scent is worth it. also give Nectar a try, it smells like cotton candy, but like.. and adult version of it! So mesmerizing.

June 08, 2018

Most amazing perfume I've tried

This perfume is my favorite one. It fits a romantic dinner just as much as a regular day at the office. The only con is that it is a bit pricy....but still totally worth it. I am in love with this scent.

May 15, 2018
    Iowa, United States

Strong

Initially I really liked the smell of this, but as time went on, it gave me a massive headache. It stays on forever, yet so did the headache. It’s overpowering and overpriced. If you’re in love with the smell, it might be worth it

April 06, 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I was a huge fan of Thierry Mugler perfumes for my entire life until I discovered this perfume. I love robust, woodsy, noticeable scents with vanilla or neroli notes and found that this scent was a great mix of my preferences. It has notes of light vanilla while also having some hints of musk and woods. The staying power is good; it doesn’t have AMAZING staying power where it will be on for 8+ hours but I do find you’ll get a good 5 hours of scent once applied.

I also really love the packaging and bottle. I find that it’s classy and cute looking which I love.

The price is a little high but this could be due to the fact that it’s a very in demand perfume right now. I’d definitely buy it again.

March 30, 2018

A timeless fragrance

This perfume is so classic and feminine. I believe that it would suit just about anyone of any age. It has a lovely floral scent, and the bottle looks absolutely stunning if you want to display it on your dresser. I've seen these floating around at Winners and Marshalls for a discount, so if you're in the market for this fragrance I would suggest looking there before going to the department store or Sephora!

March 06, 2018

My #1 go to perfume!

I originally started wearing this in 2011 and have not found any other scent yet that suits me so well! I get compliments from others on the scent constantly. My only thing that I don't particularly like is the price point. It costs about $30 for a travel size and a decent sized bottle will run you about $150. Besides that, it is a great perfume and a little will go a long way!

March 04, 2018

Ok smell

My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas. I was not a fan. If you like light floral scents this is for you. But the smell stayed quite well throughout the day.

March 02, 2018

Most amazing smell ever!

I am ADDICTED!!! To this smell! This is the most amazing perfume ever!!! I could bathe in this stuff lol!! Perfect girly scent for summers! Heck every season!!

February 28, 2018

Favorite

Im not a fan of purfume but when i smelled this at the store i just had to have it. It smells so unique, feminine and sophisticated. Its not overpowering which is something i usually complain about with other perfumes.
    I keep it out on my vanity for decoration because its a piece of art