Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System Reviews

Clean with continuously clean water!
  • Separated clean & dirty water tanks, so you use clean water while mopping. The 100% microfibre mop head removes over 99% bacteria with just water*.
  • Easy hands-free wringing for the desired level of moisture without having to bend over. Spin wringing is activated with a high-quality foot-pedal.
  • The mop’s triangular head design easily cleans deep in corners and under furniture.
  • Machine washable, easy-to-replace refill.
  • Telescopic handle to adjust the height and extend reach.Ideal for all types of floor – wood, tile, laminate and linoleum.
  • Rinsing chamber fills continuously with clean water

*Removes over 99% of common household bacteria such as E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.
+Details on pack

Système EasyWring RinseClean de Vileda. Nettoyez avec de l’eau propre en continu !
  • Réservoirs d'eau propre et d'eau sale séparés, de sorte que vous utilisez de l'eau propre lorsque vous passez la vadrouille. La tête de la vadrouille 100 % microfibre élimine plus de 99 % des bactéries en utilisant que de l'eau*.
  • Essorage facile et mains libres pour obtenir le niveau d'humidité souhaité sans avoir à se pencher. L'essorage est activé par une pédale de haute qualité.
  • Le design triangulaire de la tête de la vadrouille permet de nettoyer facilement en profondeur dans les coins et sous les meubles.
  • Recharge lavable à la machine et facile à changer.
  • Manche télescopique pour régler la hauteur et étendre la portée.
  • Idéal pour tous les types de sols - bois, carrelage, stratifié et linoléum.
  • Le réservoir se remplit d'eau propre en continu

*Élimine plus de 99% des bactéries domestiques courantes telles que E. coli et Staph. aureus des planchers de bois franc préfinis et des carreaux de céramique en utilisant l'eau du robinet, tel que testé dans un laboratoire indépendant accrédité
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 06, 2021

New love of mopping

OMG, I can’t believe no one has designed this before! I have refused to use mops in the past because they are simply gross. You were always cleaning your floor with the dirt that you were trying to remove from it. I am OCD with cleaning, no joke. I threw out my mops, have a WetJet, a steamer and a Braava mop and honestly nothing works to get the floors super clean. With the Vileda rinse clean, I actually think my floors are clean. I can be assured I’m only using clean water to wash my floors, and I love that I can throw the map head in the wash after every clean. It’s definitely more work than some of these alternatives, but well worth it. This will be my once a week use and I’ll keep the others for quick during the week cleans. Great concept that I can’t believe was never done before!

June 05, 2021

Love new feature of separating clean n dirty water

I really enjoy this new Vileda EasyWring RinseClean SpinMop System. The product is well made and sturdy. Easy to control how moist you want the mop to be, either spin it with the pedal or just push it down. Also the mop can get to stairs and corners well. And it’s compact since the handle can be shortened and extended. Of course the new feature of separating the clean water and dirty water into two chambers is what I like the most. No need to re-dip the mop into filthy dirty water! Hence making cleaning faster!

A couple of things though. I wish the handle is longer. It seems a bit short and I have the tendency to bend down to mop and so a bit tiring.
    Also wish the clean water chamber lid can be open. Now the only opening is the hole where you fill the water and the hole that leads to the mop soaking chamber. It would feel cleaner if I can also reach that area after using the system.

Otherwise it’s an awesome product and I love it!

I got the item for free in exchange for my honest review.

Great mop

This invention is the best. Finally a mob that separates the dirty water from the clean one. My floors feel cleaner and the mop was easy to use. The only thing they should put instructions in the box on how to use it.

Love the convenience

So much more convenient than a traditional mop.The bucket and mop is very sturdy. Love that it’s machine washable and that the buckets keep the clean and dirty water separate. Makes things a lot easier with 4 kids and a dog. Will definitely be recommending this!

So easy even a 4 year old can use it

I opened the package and set to assembling the mop. It took less than 5 minutes. I really liked the telescopic handle. The wringing feature on the bucket made sure that the mop wasn't too wet. I started using the mop. My 4 year old wanted to try too, so I quickly adjusted the handle for her height. She mopped all the floor by herself. This Vileda mop is so easy to use that even a 4 year old can mop with it.

June 05, 2021

A must need for every home!

I absolutely love this mop!!!! Even though I #gotitfree I would definitely be buying this again if needed! I always worry about my hardwood floors, and love how clean they were! I love that it’s continuously using clean water, and gets in those hard to reach spaces! I definitely will be recommending this to everyone I know. So easy to use!!!

Great product!

I tried the Vileda easywring mop system, it works as a charm. The bucket is sturdy and the fibers on the mop are good quality. Im glad I got chosen to try this mop, mine was not as good, Thank you

Perfect Little Mop

I was sent this Vileda EasyWring Rinse Clean Spin Mop for free to try. This cleaning system retails for approx. $59.99 in store. Set up was super easy. There is a reservoir that you fill with your water and cleaning solution which is then capped. On the side of the clean water part of the bucket there is a little lever that you lift which pulls clean water out of the reservoir and into the bucket. You dip your mop head in the water and then move to the wringing area. This feature is great since it keeps your clean and dirty water separate. No more dipping and rinsing in the same water. Set the mop in the spinner and use the handy foot pedal to spin the excess water out of the mop. The mop head is triangular shaped which is great for corners that may be hard to get into. It is also easily removable, washable and replaceable. I have a large amount of floors to wash and so would have been happier with a larger mop head to cover a little more space each time. I think for an apartment/cottage/trailer this would be the perfect. The handle is telescopic so you can adjust the height for easy use. The dirty mop water is contained in the bottom bucket and the two seperate very easily for drainage, clean up and storage. I would recommend this set up to others because I love the ease and love the having fresh water each time, keeping my family healthier. #FamilyRatedClub #gotitfree #ViledaRinseClean #EasyWringRinseClean #WalmartCanada #ChickAdvisor

June 04, 2021

Love love this product

Amazing mopping system. It actually does separate the clean and dirty water. The mop itself is adjustable. Very easy to assemble once you open the box. Works great in corners as well

June 04, 2021

A great product for a 'clean freak'

I love the #Vileda brand and have tried many of their products. I received the #ViledaRinseClean mop free to try, and after just a few uses, I can say that it is worth a try! It's so easy and user friendly, and provides high quality results. To those of you who have tried mops in the past, myself included, one of the downsides is having to manually wring it out, which can transfer bacteria and dirt onto your hands and other surfaces. Not with this mop! It's easy to wring out, and you just empty the bucket after.
    I'll definitely be buying this product again!
    Give it a try!