Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

May 10, 2018

Workhorse Sponge

#gotitfree #familyratedclub #ViledaScrunge I receive the Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge free in return for this review. This sponge is a work horse! Multi-Use is no joke, this sponge tackles all jobs big or small, all surfaces durable or fragile. Of the 2 Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge I received, I used one for doing dishes, the other for cleaning surfaces like counters, fridge, sink etc. It tackled all jobs incredibly well. After 2 weeks of using the Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponges, they are still like new, and they don’t have a bad smell like other sponges I’ve used. I would buy Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponges again, and I wholeheartedly recommend them to all.

May 10, 2018

New Staple!

Loved this little sponge. It has two sides and the one side feels kind of rubbery but it scrubs so well. It holds lots or suds and does a great job of removing residue, even lipstick on wine glasses!!! I will for sure buy these again. Thank you for sending me this product to try for free in exchange for my honest review!!

vile da fan

Vile da products have being in my household since the beggining but this is my first time using a filed a scrub. I used to do my dishes but it has a high quality that make me believe it can be use in any surface, it is hard with the dirt but gentle with whatever you are cleaning, not leaving any scratch.

May 09, 2018

Great sponge that does the job!

I decided to try Vileda Scrunge Multi-use Scrub Sponge. I've been a happy consumer with Vileda's other products. They never disappoint. I was surprised on how strong this sponge is. It doesn't break apart when using a little extra elbow grease when cleaning tough baked-on stains. It didn't scratch any of my pots, pans, nor lids. It did an excellent job cleaning all of the above. Overall, I was very happy with this product.

May 09, 2018

Great for stuck on stuff

Most sponges aren't firm enough to get stuck on or burnt gunk off my pots,pans or plates but this one is pretty firm and then the scrubbing side is even better. I really love that I can use it on my no stock pans without scratching it. Makes the job of washing up a lot easier.

Great Sponge

This is a mighty little sponge. It cleans up everything and is strong enough to scrub off the anything on dishes or counters. It also did not damage anything in the process

No nasty smells

I was little bit sceptical about Vielda Scrunge multi use scrub sponge as I was using small yellow sponges over 20 years. This sponge is half bigger than the ordinary yellow and it was tricky for me to use it. But when I handled it oh my, I like it! I used less dish soap, it doesn't leave scratches and the most important for me that this spong does not smell after using it for a week now.
    Another features: I could use the scrub side on teflon, renses clean, more durable and dishwasher safe.
    Will definitely recommend it and will buy in the future
    I received it free to try and review

Great product

I love how good this product cleans, how durable the sponges are and how clean my dishes get after using this! A really great product for cleaning! Looks like it will last more then a month too.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would be willing to continue buying this product

I enjoy cleaning and its never a big deall. Since using this product i enjoy it soo much better even. It is so easy to use and doesnt require any muscle poweer. But it does a very thorough job. When you use this product then you know for certain there is no need to go back over your work.

Great product!

This sponge works great! It’s tough on stubborn surfaces and cleans thoroughly. I like that it’s rough on one side and soft on the other so I can use it even on my pans