Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

April 29, 2018

New favorite

I have received this sponge to try for free. My husband I have been using it a lot. We like it a lot. Scrubs like a dream without scratching the surface. Takes everything off extremely easily. Our only complain is that it is too big, especially in a woman's hand. It is too thick, and not comfortable to hold it.

April 28, 2018

Cleans without scratching!

The Scrunge is recommended for non-stick Teflon® ware, so I tried it on some of our pans and it cleans pretty effortlessly without scratching. I seem to go through sponges quickly, but found this one to be more durable than a lot of others, possibly because I don't have to work it as hard. It rinses out well, is dishwasher-safe, and the name is kind of fun to say. I highly recommend!

April 28, 2018

Get's the stubborn stuff off!

A tough sponge that doesn't rip or fall apart after a few uses. I love the fact that it comes with a durable and thick scrub side to get the stubborn stuff off! It's a great value having multiple sponges in a pack.

Great Scrunge

#igotitfree from #FamilyRatedClub and love it. This #ViledaScrunge works great on the hardest baked on stuff, but is gentle on the finish of my pots and pans. It cleans my counters and makes them shine, and after using for about 4-5 days it is actually still odor free, it rinses clean and works great.

very Effctive Will buy

I was lucky enough to receive the Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge from Family-Rated to try and then to review. I don’t very offers buy sponges but this one was very good. It was strong yet gentle on my best pans. It effects removed burned on hunk without scratching the finish of the no stick pan. The sponge is hearty and does feel like it would fall apart after a couple of washings. I have used it for about a week and it is still much like new!

Permanently On My Cleaning Supply List

When I received this sponge for free to test and review, I was kind of meh, it's a sponge. Boy was I surprised at just how much I liked this sponge. It has made my cleaning so must faster and easier. It easily removed the dirt and grime with little effort. I've been using it on everything for over a week and it's still going strong.

April 26, 2018

My new holy grail sponge!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sponge. I used to by the green and yellow 3M sponge and this is my new love. The material doesn't start pilling or start to fall out and absorbs water. It does an amazing job cleaning my dishes, pots and pans. The best thing is I don't have to worry that debris would be stuck in the scrubbing part of the sponge. You can feel this is high quality sponge! I received this free from the FamilyRated Club however, the opinion is my own #gotitfree.

April 26, 2018

Not your everyday sponge!

Loved it! I recieved it free to try from ChickAdvisorand am definitely happy I got introduced to this product.

It's scrubby but gentle. Used it on my non-stick cookware, glass top stove, even my nice glassware! Everything got scrubbed clean and I didn't have to worry about scratches!

April 26, 2018

Perfect for so many things

I really like the VILEDA SCRUNGE MULTI-USE SCRUB SPONGE, i used one in my bathroom , removes soap scum very well , i will definitely be using one for my bathroom for all my cleaning needs , it was easy to use and didn't have to scrub very hard and everything was good and clean , i used the other in my Kitchen on my flat top stove and my dishes , they are such great sponges and love that they wash clean with no soapiness left in them , they didn't scratch my pots and pans and that's very important to me, i am in love with them , thanks for the chance to try them before buying , i'm hooked i will recommend to my family and friends thanks for a great product @ViledaCanada @FamilyRated #gotitfree #ViledaScrunge #FamilyRatedClub

Vileda Scrunge great product

I got it for free from family rated club, I am very happy that I got a chance to try it for free and review about it because I products from Vileda and this is their one more great product. When I compare it with other scrunge I can see the difference , its more effective while using and it lasts a lot longer than any other scrunge. I would buy it again and would recommend it to others.