Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

March 28, 2018

This product is great, i use it all the time on pots, pans and all my dishes. I have been using this for years and will certainly continue to do so. Very good product.

used Vileda products for years

I love all Vileda products and have done for years, the Vileda scrunge really works well on food that is really stuck onto my pans and glass baking dishes.
    I use it for washing my doors with too, with 2 dogs in the house I really need something that works well and this product does it all.

March 28, 2018

Très efficace contre les tâches

J'adore cette éponge elle réccure vraiment toute la saleté, très efficace avec ou sans produit, déloge bien les aliments comlés sur le pôele et la vaisselle

March 18, 2018

Love this scrubbie!

I like to have 1 product that I can use on many different surfaces and not have 10 different things all lined up waiting to be used. This product is great, easy to use and gets the job done!

October 12, 2017

I will recommend this product to all my friends.

This product was worth every penny. It is strong and resilient. The sponge has lasted a very long time and works well on all surfaces. I will purchase this product again.

April 03, 2017

I love vileda all purpose scrunge. The best srunge I ever use. I use their ceramic stove top scrunge, their all purpose scrunge and their heavy duty pots and pans scrunge. Love them all!! Way better than the 3m in effectiveness and last longer without feeling yucky

March 19, 2016

we always use this brand for the scrubber in the kitchen... it cuts through the hard stuck on foods with ease.... these do not scratch your pots and pans... lasts a long time too

March 07, 2016

Vileda scrunge wash pads are great. I use them daily. They are odour resistant, rinse clean very easily and dont scratch my pots and pans. I dont have a dishwasher so i do alot of dishes daily. These sponges take an extremely long time to break down. They are a favorite. Give them a try for sure.

April 01, 2015

I like this, it makes hand washing dishes a lot easier, I just wish it came in a thinner size

May 17, 2012

I have always been an SOS pad or Magic Eraser user. Thought that nothing could beat either product until I found the Vileda Scrunge. This product makes easy work out of baked on crusty messes and doesn't break down like the SOS and Magic Eraser. I have personally purchased this product and given it to friends to try and they now swear by it.
    Can't say enough great things about this product!!