Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

Great for scrubbing!

I normally use a sponge AND something harder to get the rougher dishes clean. This sponge really is durable enough to handle those dishes as well. I have even washed my sponge to disinfect it and it’s still in great condition.

The only thing I would change is to make them slightly smaller. I find them a little awkward to hold on to and impossible to clean in smaller dishes!

I'm convinced

I am so happy to try new cleaning products thank you family rated for sending these to me.

When i got these my mom told me she used this on her stove because they were great at removing things without scratching the glass. Like always my Mom was right!

I love these they are super soft but strong enough to do work like steel wool. They work on stainless steal,glass, anything with non stick. they are great!

They are very reasonably priced and you can get a 4 pack for about 4 dollars!

I think i will be switching to these! thank you!

jalr 3,737
    May 03, 2018

A1 Scrunge Multi-use Scrub Sponge!

I received 2 free Vileda Scrunge Multi-use Scrub Sponges from Family Rated to try & review. I LOVE it! Both sides are strong, durable and tough. I've used it for spills, table tops, kid' s table & chairs, on counter tops, cupboards, serving dishes, glassware, Teflon Pots and pans, regular pots & pans, Visions cookware,bake ware, mixing bowls, fridge (inside & outside), stove, microwave...pretty much everything! It cleans incredibly well, leaves no scratches. Absorbs a ton of liquid, rinses/squeezes out easily & well. Doesn't smell after use. Stays in one piece and doesn't start to fall a part no matter how rough you are. I can put it in the dishwasher to make sure it gets good & clean. I've used other Vileda sponges and this is even better quality. Very happy with these sponges. It's a real all in one cleaning tool! I highly recommend these!

Les meilleures Ă©ponges!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de Family Rated (#GOTITFREE) ***

Pour en avoir essayé plusieurs du même genre dans le passé, il s'agit... DES MEILLEURES ÉPONGES!

Tout d'abord, elles ne brisent pas ni n'Ă©gratignent la vaisselle, les casseroles, le comptoir, etc., ce qui est hyper important, Ă  la base.

En outre, les deux côtés sont efficaces à leur manière, et le nettoyage se fait très rapidement, sans même devoir frotter vraiment fort! Enfin, je n'ai plus à être gênée par mes casseroles qui ne semblent jamais propres à 100 %! (LOL)

Finalement, ces éponges sont étonnamment vraiment durables, malgré une utilisation quotidienne de mon côté. À ce prix et à cette qualité, j'en rachèterai, c'est certain! Et je les recommande à tous!

May 03, 2018

#gotitfree files a scrounge sponge rocks

I #gotitfree ,I got the two pack,thankful as it does wonders on tough,dry stain on dishes ,first I use old rag etc to take dirt off then I use times a scrounge sponge to finish the job,I'll definitely go purchase more from vileda, great strong sponge, lasting 20%longer ,I use it daily and think it's the best sponge as it doesn't ruin anything which makes it a breeze as a mom of 3.

Works great as expected

I had the opportunity to try the Vileda multi purpose sponge for free
    I really love this product. It’s perfect for my kitchen in every way.
    Great little cub when needed on the stuck on food and the flip it to wash away the mess . It is also great to scrub your counter tops and stove. I always love a multi purpose product
    I absolutely love this sponge and will definitely be purchasing it in the future

Excellent!!

#gotitfree From Family Rated to try. At first I noticed a bit of a blue hue coming out from the sponge when I initially began to scrub. I rinsed it under the water for a bit and it quickly went away. I love how well made the sponge is. You can definitely tell it will be long lasting and not fall apart in a day or two like some other scrubbing sponges do. I've been in spring cleaning mode, starting with my kitchen first. It's done an amazing job on my dishes, stove and microwave - especially after hubby is done with them. The only thing I didn't use the sponge to clean was my coveted Starfrit Rock cookware. Even though it does say it's safe to use on non stick surfaces, I just didn't want to chance it. The scrubber portion does feel rough and I use only a micro fibre cloths on my cookware. Other than that, it's a great cleaning tool and did wonders on my pyrex dishes after hubby cooked lasagna! I can't wait to get into my other rooms and use them to clean baseboards and so much more! I will be buying these on my next trip to the store for sure!

Amazing cleaning power!

For being just a simple sponge, this product does an amazing job! It worked great to removed cooked on materials on my stove top without scratching! It also made dish clean up a breeze. I would recommend this product to anyone!
    I have been using for a week and it doesn’t show any sign of wear and doesn’t hold onto any smells or small bits of food! Great product!
    #gotitfree but my opinion is my own!

May 03, 2018

There's really no comparing, it's a must-have!

i received this product through Chickadvisor for free for review purposes.

I am the keeper of the kitchen, the one who keeps the dishes under control at all times and admittedly, I've tried every type of cloth, scrubber and wand to try and find a good fit for the mountain!

Vileda Scrunges have always been my go-to, they are basically indestructible and can manage any stuck on food. I love that even though the Scrunge feels stiff, it really is moldable when you're washing. Also, it doesn't stink which is a major win! They are pretty affordable and I have always been able to find coupons for them, of their various kitchen products the Multi-use sponge is my favourite.

Vileda lives upto expectations

Vileda is our usual brand for household sponges, mops, and dust pans so I was ecstatic to have been chosen as a reviewer for the Vileda Scrunge multi-use sponge. It is gentle on our ceramic pots and knives and doesn't leave any scuff marks on any pots or any of our bathroom surfaces such as faucets. It is definitely a sponge I would recommend to family and friends and one I will be purchasing myself in the next month.