Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on TeflonÂź non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulĂ©e enlĂšve la saletĂ© la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! MĂȘme les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas Ă  sa surface. Plus durable que les Ă©ponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans Ă©gratigner et est certifiĂ©e et recommandĂ©e pour les surfaces antiadhĂ©sives Ă  base de TeflonÂź.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

I Love it

I have used these sponges đŸ§œ for one week ago and I can say they are doing a great job they are very strong and easy to clean
    my dishes are very clean and shiny. Also my husband love to used it and he told me dont use another sponge ever 😂 these are awesome
    I definitely recommend them
    Vileda we love you ❀

Great sponge!

If you are a home cook, I’m sure you are always looking for a good sponge. Cooking and cleaning goes hand in hand! This sponge works brilliantly because one side is for dishes and the other side is for pots and pans. It’s a good quality sponge and very durable. Even though I these were mailed to me free, I would definitely purchase again in the future.

Cleaning made easy

This double sided sponge is your go-to cleaning tool for the kitchen, dining room, bedroom and bathroom (1 sponge per room of course). You can save some of your elbow grease and let this sponge do the work I would love to see how long this sponge last, as an everyday every use tool. The price is great too, because you know it's great quality, with 2 surface types and would last longer than a dollarstore sponge.

#ViledaScrunge #gotitfree

I Will be Switching Brands

I got a free sample of these to try through Chick Advisor, and it's safe to say I will be ditching my old brand. Don't let the size of these little pads fool you, they are tough & gritty. I've been using them to clean pots, pans, kitchen counters & appliances for the past week & have been seriously impressed. They manage to get pretty much anything off surfaces, without scratching and my favorite part is the top surface doesn't break off or erode like my other brand does. I feel like these are way more hygienic and resistant to odor. Will definitely purchase. #gotitfree

December 17, 2019

Ce produit fonctionne trĂšs bien, mais n'est pas Ă©cologique

Je suis satisfaite de l'efficacité de ce produit, qui fonctionne trÚs bien pour ce pour quoi je l'utilise, soit nettoyer la vaisselle. Par contre, j'essaie de plus en plus d'utiliser des produits zéro déchet, notamment les tawashis, que je peux laver réguliÚrement, contrairement à ces éponges que je dois jeter aprÚs quelques utilisations.

Really like it

I've been using these for a week and I am enjoying doing my dishes. It is very convenient and so easy to clean. Also, it absorbs soap so I don't have to grab soap for each dish I am doing. I received it complimentary to review and share my honest opinion. I would definitely recommend these. #gotitfree

New Favourite!

I will be honest and say that I wasn't expecting much from this product, it's a sponge - how exciting could it be?! Wrong. This bad boy works great. It cleans well and doesn't get grimy food build up on it like many other sponges I have tried in the past.

Great quality works well

Normally I’m cheap and have been buying discount brands of most things. I recently tried Vileda and I am so glad I did the price isn’t much more than the no name ones but the quality is far superior. This cleaned my pots so easily with much less scrubbing. Will be buying these in the future. After the first couple tries the sponges still look ok with lots of life left

Updated On: December 17, 2019

Item was received as a promotion to try but the review is my own

KylaE 717
    December 16, 2019

Excellent Scrubbability!

Was so excited to be picked to review the Vileda Scrunge Scrub Sponge, and it came just when I was thinking about changing the kind of sponges I buy. This sponge makes doing the dishes a pleasure! The scrubber portion is sturdy too - unlike other sponges, it doesn't feel like it's going to fall apart the first time I have to scrub burnt stuff off the bottom of a pot. I'd definitely consider buying these again...Here's the thing - true to my principles, I don't know if I can buy this sponge again ONLY because it's not compostable. I'm really trying to reduce my carbon footprint and throwing these Vileda sponges out after they're used (used for a long time first!) doesn't really fit that mold. I will absolutely enjoy using them in the meantime thanks to ChickAdvisor, really appreciative that I #gotitfree!

December 16, 2019

A avoir sous la main

On a souvent besoin de frotter des dépÎts, cette petite éponge frotte bien, elle a une forme agréable qui se tient bien, elle est résistante. Je vais sûrement en acheter au besoin. Je le recommande fortement pour plusieurs tùches.