Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

January 06, 2020

Durable

I absolutely love this sponge. I got it #forfree from chickadvisor. Before receiving it, I'm already a loyal fan of Vileda but this sponge is amazing. It's very durable and gets the food off of my pans and dirty dishes. I can already see buying a pack for my mum and repurchasing this.

January 06, 2020

Great product - very durable!

This product is great for doing dishes, cleaning up messes, anything and everything around the house. The sponge soaks up more than you would expect and you can really scrub with it (without scratching!). I would recommend this product over any no-name products as it is inferior and lasts 10 times as long.

January 04, 2020

Amazing Product

This product works great with very little effort. It even removes crayons and markers off walls :D

I would certainly buy this product and possibly use regularly. The price is well worth the value.

10/10 would recommend!

I have used Vileda in the past, but these scrunge pads are BY FAR my favorite! They are the best scrubber sponges I've used to date! I used them to get burnt chicken bits off my fancy frying pan and they did the job but gently enough that it didn't scratch the teflon. Would definitely purchase these! #gotitfree

My new go to sponge

Received this item at no cost in exchange for a review. Prefer sponges when washing my dishes, pots, pans etc and was very pleased with the ability to remove baked on food while at the same time being scratch resistant. Time will tell if the sponge material lasts longer than others I have used but so far I am very happy with this product.

January 03, 2020

This is only ones I buy now !!!

I found that They don't get smelly and slimy like a lot of the sponges , which makes me very happy ... I use them for my dishes I use them for cleaning I use them for everything

Reliable

I got to try this scrub sponge for free and I liked it a lot. What I like the most is the scrubbing part which is very durable without scratching the surface you use it on. I tested it with very little dish detergent and it worked very well on my oven’s glass door for instance. At the end, all you have to do is just give it a good rinse in hot water and it’s ready to use again.

A great quality sponge

I received the Vileda sponge and it came in a 3 pack. The quality was strong and had a good grit on the one side. I used the sponge on dishes and it scrubbed off some difficult and sticky substances. I have also seen these exact sponges at dollarama which is a great value!

January 02, 2020

Good

These Surge multi use vileda sponges are good for washing dishes but it felt they were harder to hold on to while cleaning but it did have a great shape after washes and a few day so overall good maybe if it was smaller it would have been easier to hold

January 02, 2020

I’ve been missing out!

I have really been missing out all these years! I’ve been using cheap dollar store sponges forever. I never thought paying the extra money would make that much of a difference, but boy was I wrong. I used this sponge multiple times a day over the holidays and not only foes it clean with ease, but it looks brand spanking new! I will absolutely be purchasing this in the future! Thank you to chick advisor for the opportunity to try this out for free :)