Villaggio Toscana bread
Good

Villaggio Toscana bread Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 2376 in Grocery

April 03, 2017

I do like Villaggio Toscano bread. I don't buy it all the time. I only buy whole grain bread. I purchase this for my french toast. It makes a killer french toast and I wont use anything else.

Its so soft and moist. I love the taste of it .

March 14, 2017

Jachete toujours ce produit car le gout es tres bon sourtut le gout du huile dolive es un plus meilleur produit ppour les toats les matins et aussi pour acompagner les repas

March 14, 2017

We really enjoyed this bread with a hint of olive oil taste and colour. The sliced bread was soft and delicious. It was great plain and used to make a sandwich. All toppings tasted very good on it. It got a little crispy when we toasted it but that was fine with us. The pricepoint was very good and the number of slices in each pack was generous. The bread was a slight off-white despite it being white bread because of the addition of the olive oil. I liked the hint of olive oil smell and flavour and made it more "luxurious"

March 23, 2016

J'ai acheté pour la première fois ce pain car j'avais eu un coupon-rabais de 1 $ et il était en promotion en plus. Ma famille l'a beaucoup aimé, il fait des rôties, le matin, qui sont vraiment parfaites car les tranches sont épaisses et la rôtie n'est pas toute sèche. Également idéal pour les sandwichs qui sont moelleux. Vraiment un bon goût.

March 23, 2016

I love this bread,my family likes eating French toast and this bread has the thick slices which are perfect for dipping in the egg mixture .Its a very moist bread made with Olive Oil and unlike other breads is a pale yellow color rather than white and has a lot more flavor too. Bread is becoming very expensive ranging in price from $3.99 to $4.50 so I started going to a Bens oulet store where I can get the Bread for $1.50 which is great for anyone on a budget

February 08, 2016

This bread has become a staple in my home. The slices are somewhat thick, but the fluffiness and lightness of the slices balance this out. It is great for both toasting and making a sandwich with!

January 16, 2016

This is a really good tasting bread. My family loves sandwiches made with this bread, it's super fresh and soft, has a good crust and you can defiantly taste the olive oil. Yummy!