Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

October 01, 2017

Works Wonders!

I love the vim bathroom spray. I use it for all of my cleaning in the bathroom. It not only cleans but disinfects! I love how you don't need to have a lot of muscle behind the cleaning with this product! This product is the only cleaning product I use for my bathroom cleaning.

September 30, 2017

Bathroom

I hate cleaning bathrooms but thankfully this spray makes it a bit easier. I find it doesn't work on the worst build up but if I manage the keep things up before they get really gross, this product will always do the trick without too much effort.

Good disinfect

I like using vim in the bathroom as I feel it does a good job disinfecting. What I don't like is the film it sometimes leaves if you don't wipe it off properly. The spray bottle works well it doesn't leak like some other spray bottles do.

September 29, 2017

VIM is a household cleaning staple

I have been using VIM cleaning products since I was a little girl cleaning the house with my own mother.

VIM has been trusted mostly for myself in my experience in the washrooms. I am able to properly clean the sink, tub, tiles, and toilet better than any other brand of cleaning products.

I have been using the traditional VIM that squirts out for many years, if not decades (literally!), the spray is much easier however as it targets a greater area than the (squirt) and am able to quickly cleanse and target stubborn stains. I specifically loved using the spray on the tiles. The residue and film was gone and clean and easy to wipe clean and practical.

Great product!

Cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite chore but ever since I've used VIM Bathroom Spray, it's made the task much easier. I've used it on and off for some time now and this is the product I always seem to go back to. I like to spray it on the surface I'm cleaning and let it sit for a few minutes. I use this on countertops, chrome faucets and porcelain and it hasn't damaged or discolored either one. The scent is pleasant and leaves your bathroom smelling clean and fresh. It also sprays easily and disperses the right amount of product. As for the cleaning power, it does its job really well. The chrome and porcelain look sparkly clean afterwards. I also rely on this product for when I know guests are coming over and need to clean the bathroom quickly. Just a few sprays and an easy rinse and I'm done. I've been repurchasing this quite a few times and it never disappoints. Two thumbs up!

September 29, 2017

A perfect cleaner that doesn't irritate the senses.

I suffer from allergies and sometimes the simplest things can set them off. I have never had a reaction to Vim Bathroom Spray. I love to use this as a one in all cleanser for my tub and bathroom. It's easy to use and gets the job done. I also don't have to scrub hard hurting my arms. I do deep clean my shower/tub twice a week, but I find that with this spray it's made easy and does the job just right.

Vim bathroom spray

Anything vim works great , very effective love the product , makes cleaning easier.
    Leaves the bathroom looking clean smelling clean , which makes me happy when you can notice the difference. When cleaning nothing is noticed by the man , but when I clean the bathroom , oh wow , you cleaned. Lol

vim

J'ai acheter ce produit et je l'adore. Il émet une bonne odeur et il ne laisse pas de résidu dans ma baignoire. Je vous le conseille pour votre salle de bain.

Bon produit

Ce produit m'a été recommandé par une amie, je cherchais de quoi d,assez puissant pour m'aider dans la salle de bains sans y passer des heures. Bingo!
    Le produit est efficace et ne laisse pas de trace blanche à la fin.
    Je rachète

Saskatchewan, Canada

Vim Bathroom Spray: Works like a Miracle

This product is amazing. I'd been using a 'natural' cleaner for a long time and had some hard stuck on reside that I think was probably calcium build up I hadn't been able to get rid of for years! ONE USE of the Vim Bathroom Spray and it is gone. Completely gone! I won't be going back.