Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

Strong

#gotitfree from my friends at ChickAdvisor

Strong scent but strong clean. I haven’t used Vim products in years, had moved to more natural cleaning solutions, but boy! did it get out some dirt and grime I didn’t even realize was there, particularly in my sink.
    Will continue to use.

Fresh

Vim has always been part of my cleaning, the lemon scent is so fresh and still tough on grime. I used it in the kitchen a lot, mostly for that dreaded ring around the stove burners. It works wonderfully for that as well as much more. Indefinitely recommend this product. #gotitfree @FamilyRatedClub #FamilyRated

Fresh smell cleaner

This was a nice cream cleaner with a fresh lemon scent. It was easy to use and actually cleaner quite well. I used in my kitchen sink and in my bathroom.

Un classique!

Nous avons été choisi pour tests et gratuitement ce produit que j’utilisait déjà et comme à l’habitude nous sommes satisfaits des résultats. C’est un produit abordable, un indispensable dans la maison!

April 30, 2018

Go to cleaner!

I have been using this product for several years. Although I have tried multiple brands in the past, I always come back to this. It smells great and it gets the grime off!!

April 30, 2018

Reminiscent of my Mom Cleaning the stove

Growing up my Mom used Vim cream to clean her stove. I remember the smell and this cleaner brought me back to fond memories of helping my Mom in the kitchen.

It comes in a smaller bottle but you don't need much, as less is more and this cream packs a punch.

It easily removes baked on splatters on the stove and works wonders on stainless steel! It makes it gleam like New!

It's lemon scent is nice and light. It also really cleans stubborn fridge stains.

I received this product complimentary from Family Rated and Vim in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Love It!

This cream cleanser smells great and it works like no other. My kitchen sinks have never sparkled like this. It really disinfects well too. It easily cleaned the marker off the wall that my daughter had put there.

Works wonderful

I’ve used the cream cleaners from Vim for a long time and I find them the most effective of all the ones sent to me to try. I would highly recommend it for caked on messes.

April 29, 2018

Vim cream cleaner in lemon scent

This was part of the package scent to me to try, It is a great cleaner you do not need to use much for a good clean , with the vim cleaners you do need to rinse well after even with that it is one of the best cleaner I have ever used.

Family favorite!

When I received vim cream it broght back many memory of my childhood. Tho as an adult I never found myself using it. If its always worked this great now I know why it was a staple cleaning product for my mom.

I used this to clean my stove,counters and skink daily. Everything smells so nice and clean. My skinks nice and shiny. Also removed some pesky coffee ring stains from my counters with ease.