Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

March 05, 2019

Recommended!

I've been using this cleaner for years to clean things like my kitchen sink, pots and pans, and the bathtub. However, recently I purchased a glass-top stove and I use this all the time to keep the elements shiny and stain-free. For tough jobs, leave the cleaning solution on the stovetop overnight and scrub off with an (approved) abrasive scrubber the next day.

February 25, 2019

Lemon scent vim

I absolutely love the smell of lemon I use this in my bathroom. You dont need to use much at a time. I let it sit 5 minutes and then wipe away with a damp cloth and everything comes off leaving the bathroom clean and fresh lemon scented.

February 23, 2019

It actually works!

Living with pretty hard water it’s amazing to actually use a product that removes deposits in my bathroom and kitchen! Much prefer the old school cream version as it can actually sit on a surface without dripping.

February 21, 2019

Love love love this stuff

I love him power cream definitely a stable cleaning product in my house, that I’ve been using for years. Not only for the bath tub or oven, but I also clean my toilet with this stuff when it’s not looking particularly white and needs a pick me up. I also mix it up with water in a bucket and mop my floors with it! Not to mention the smell is absolutely divine.

February 20, 2019

Vraiment efficace

C'est vraiment le produit par excellence pour le nettoyage du bain, des lavabos, des toilettes, etc... Il fait vraiment bien la job, sent bon et je n'ai pas besoin d'en mettre une tonne pour nettoyer!

February 19, 2019

My go to tub cleaner!

This is the most effective bathtub cleaner I have used. No need fo heavy scrubbing when you are using this product. Remove grime easily. I love this product. I only wish it was more natural and less chemically.

February 18, 2019

Amazing cleaner

This cleaner does the job well! It is great on toilets, bathtubs and sinks! Always works great and reliable product for cleaning. It removes the toughest stains

February 18, 2019

Inexpensive and amazing

This product is the best. I use it in the toilet bowl, bathtub and even Corning ware that has stuck on stains! It gets rid of every stain and it’s an amazing cleaner.

February 10, 2019

J'adore l'odeur de citron

J'adore ce produit que ce sois pour laver mon four ou encore le fond du bain sans oublier la lavabo de cuisine salle et gras Le Vim crème a la senteur de citron est très efficace. Il enlève tout les taches et il laisser une odeur fraiche dans la maison.

February 07, 2019

Vim crème

J'utilise ce produit pour laver mon bain, la douche et les lavabos et j'aime beaucoup l'efficacité de ce produit pour son prix. Je recommande définitivement.