Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

June 15, 2010

it was wonderful for my kitchen. I am very satisfied with its performance and would like to recommend it.

June 15, 2010

I remember my Mother using Vim cream cleaner growing up but for some reason I don't usually purchase it for my own household so I was glad to receive it as part of the Product Review Club to give it a try again.

I decided to use it on both my bathroom and kitchen. I started with the bathroom sinks, shower and bathtub. I thought it was really effective on the sinks and I liked the lemon scent but it didn't remove all of the soap scum from my tub and shower. In the kitchen I used it on my sink and counters and I was happy with the results. I expected the cream to feel grainy but it was smooth so I didn't worry about scratching any of the surfaces I used it on. I didn't like the fact that I had to rinse the product off, I usually use products where you don't have to do that so it seemed like an extra step. I would love to see a new bottle design though as I found the cream to be a bit messy around the spout of the bottle.

I was glad to rediscover a classic cleaner but I think I will stick with my normal cleaners (Mr.Clean, scrubbing bubbles) as I feel they better suit my needs. I'd buy Vim if it was on sale and just use it on my sinks.

June 15, 2010

I love the fresh lemon smell. I don't love cleaning bathrooms but it makes it more bearable to do it with somthing that smells nice, and leaves the room smelling good. I also like the fact that it is not a spray, as sprays bother my asthma. It seem to clean well, gets rid of grease and grime. It takes off small amounts of hard water spots, but not the stuff thats been building up for a while. It works well on stovetops too, getting off those spatters of grease that cook on around the burners. I like it and would buy it again, and will tell anyone who compliments me on my fresh smelling house, just how it got to smell so fresh!

2.2/5

June 15, 2010

Hmmm ... it smells great, and shines up surfaces, but doesn't work well on kitchen surface stains. You can probably get the same (and a greener result) using baking soda. It was good in the bathtub and bathroom sinks, though. If I was just rating those surfaces, it would have received a higher grade.

June 14, 2010

I received this through the product review panel. I have never purchased Vim in the past so my experience with it was an entirely new one.

Once it arrived I decided it was time to put off the inevitable and clean the bathroom. I generally buy spray cleaners as they seem more conveinient to use. I was pleasantly surprised with the results i got from the Vim Cream. It was quite effective at getting rid of all the bathroom grimies.

The scent was pleasant and not too overpowering. I would definetly purchase it again and while I probably won't go screaming down the streets to "BUY VIM!!" if the situation arises where someone is looking for a good multipurpose cleaner I won't hesitate to recommend Vim.

WHAT'S ADVERTISED

Vim Cream Lemon Scent is advertised as a hard-working cleaning product that "makes tough cleaning easy" and is a "versatile cleaner that can make things look new again". It is designed to clean a wide variety of surfaces without being too abrasive. The makers of Vim Cream Lemon Scent claim that it has the cleaning power to remove tough dirt without scratching most hard surfaces.

Vim actively advertises that it can be used safely on these surfaces:

- Barbecues
    - Bath tubs
    - Ceramic backsplashes, countertops, fixtures, flooring, walls and trim
    - Enameled steel appliances
    - Painted steel appliances
    - Plastic patio furniture
    - Porcelain sinks and fixtures
    - Stainless steel appliances
    - Stainless steel sinks
    - White leather running shoes

For more information, the product website can be found here: http://www.vim.ca

THE REAL SCOOP

I've used Vim Cream Lemon Scent to clean a variety of surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, and was suitably impressed with the product's efficacy. It is a creamy texture that seems quite gentle, and was good for cleaning the built-up grime on the bathtub and the kitchen stove range.

I was pleased with the results and the fact that using this gentle cream did not take too much effort. As a mom-to-be, I was also quite happy with the fact that the scent of the cream was not strong - it was fresh and lemony, instead of being a noxious chemical smell. The fresh scent was perfect for cleaning in teh bathroom and kitchen. A little bit of the product goes a long way, so I have a lot of it left for the days of cleaning ahead!

BOTTOM LINE

I don't go out of my way to refer friends/family to cleaning products, however this is one produt that I will considering buying again. The key feature for me is that it is effective without (seeming to be) harsh.

June 14, 2010

Which cleaning jobs did you use to test this product?

My kitchen sink kids running shoes washroom tub and sink

How staisfied/unsatisfied were you with the results?

Every time I buy a cheaper product I end up asking myself the stupid question..... Why did I do that knowing that Vim is the best product out there and does the best job.

Would I buy this again and/or recommend to a friend?

Absolutely! - I was very impressed with the way it cleaned the running shoes from dirt - works wonders on tough grime - don't know why I use other products when I know nothing else cleans like VIM !!!!!!!

June 14, 2010

Received the VIM Cream in the mail from the Product Review Club-was very happy!

I checked out the blog about the different uses and got some different ideas there and went to work right away.

I used it on my tub to get a film that I just couldn't get off from my regular bathroom spray. What a difference! It took it right off and my tub was sparkling white! Next up were my white running shoes that had seen better days. I used a little cream and voila, white again! Lastly I used it on my ceramic oven stove top. it has been a little abused over the years and I've tried different products to try and get rid of rings etc. on it. I heard you could use a razor blade and this special cleaner but seriously...who wants to sit there for an hour scraping stuff off with a razor blade? Used some Vim and amazingly most of the rings and stains came right off with a little elbow grease. I was especially pleased with that.

I really liked the lemony scent and found that it left a nice smell after cleaning. I would definitely buy this as well as recommend it to friends. Great product for tricky cleaning jobs!!

Thanks Product Review Club!!!

June 14, 2010

I used Vim Cream with microparticles to restore my daughter's running shoes back to it's original shade (white). I just put a little dab on soft cloth and removed the dirt and stains. I then moved onto the patio furniture! My old white (HA!) plastic patio furniture needed to be replaced, but after cleaning them with Vim Cream, they have been given new life! I am very satisfied with this product and love the results. I didn't think I could use Vim past the bathroom or kitchen. I loved the fresh lemon scent; it's a very powerful cleaning power all the while being a gentle cream cleanser. I will be definately buying more Vim in the future. Unlike other products, Vim isn't abrasive at all.

Thanks Chick Advisor for the opportunity!

June 14, 2010

1. Which cleaning jobs did you use to test this product?
    I used Vim Cream to clean my stainless steel kitchen sink, my bathroom, my porcelain tub and sink. I even tried it out on a pair of dirty old running shoes just to see what the result would be :)

2. How satisfied/unsatisfied were you with the results?
    I was very pleased with the overall cleaning results. It took very little effort to remove stains in the tub and sink, and the old white runner have a new life (although it didn't take the worn in stains out completely)

3. How did you like the product itself (texture, scent, compare to other brands, etc)?
    The texture was perfect for kitchen and bathroom cleaning jobs! It allowed me to clean stuck on stains with very little effort. The scent was clean and fresh and wasn't too strong or chemical smelling.

4. Would you buy this again and/or recommend to a friend?
    I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and relatives, and would definitely buy it again!