Vim Hardwood Floor Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

Specially formulated for finished hardwood floors, laminate floors, and finished wood cabinets. Leaves no dull residue* and cleans to a natural shine*. (*when used in dilute format)

For more info, visit Vim.

July 12, 2017

Vim Hardwood Floor Surface Cleaner

The Vim Hardwood Floor Surface Cleaner makes my hardwood floors completely spotless. This cleaner is very concentrated and you only need very little mixed with some hot water. I use it with a regular mop and my floors come out shinning , smelling great and spotless. This product unlike other cleaners doesn't leave any residue on my floors or any stickiness.

June 06, 2017

I used this product in my client's homes as well as my own. That scent is very nice and soft. It does not leave that chemical smell period I also like the fact that it does not leave a film on the floors but leaves a nice shine.

1.7/5

May 26, 2017

I love all the others VIM products except this particular one. It left my floor very sticky, I had to rince it twice to take out the product. I don't know if the bottle I got was not good anymore or what but I am not planning to try it again soon !

May 18, 2017

I have recently tried Vim Hardwood Floor Surface cleaner for the first time, as before I was just using a Vinegar/Water mix in a squirt bottle. I now use this in a squirt bottle, and it makes my floors look beautiful! It is an amazing product to use not only on real hardwood floors, but I also use it on my laminate flooring as well! It cleans so well and is streak free!

April 07, 2017

I don't mind this product. It did the job I guess. I bought it on sale after it was recommended to me by a friend. I won't lie there are other products out there that I enjoyed more so than this one.

April 05, 2017

It made my old wood floors shine, I found it was very effective at removing the dirt and grime. Not to mention it added a lovely light scent to the whole house.

April 04, 2017

J'ai des planchers de bois foncé et ce produit est parfait pour les nettoyer , les faire briller , enlever les traces de pieds et il laisse une odeur de propreté très agréable.

April 04, 2017

bought this product for my hardwood floors. I struggle to find a cleaner that actually gets them clean. this worked very well and I didon't have to use alot of it. it left my floorson Shiney and great smelling.

February 28, 2017

This product works very well on hardwood floors. Easy to use and leaves floors clean without a residue. I like that this product doesn't leave floors slippery or extra shiny after use. I find this product has a good clean scent that is not overpowering or too perfumed. I purchased this product on sale but will likely purchase again at regular price.

February 24, 2017

I use this with Mr. Clean to clean my floors. Just put a cap of both products and hot water of course, and start cleaning. I noticed my floors look shiny and smells great once finished