Vim Hardwood Floor Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 392 in Household Cleaning Products

Specially formulated for finished hardwood floors, laminate floors, and finished wood cabinets. Leaves no dull residue* and cleans to a natural shine*. (*when used in dilute format)

For more info, visit Vim.

April 07, 2017

I don't mind this product. It did the job I guess. I bought it on sale after it was recommended to me by a friend. I won't lie there are other products out there that I enjoyed more so than this one.

April 05, 2017

It made my old wood floors shine, I found it was very effective at removing the dirt and grime. Not to mention it added a lovely light scent to the whole house.

April 04, 2017

J'ai des planchers de bois foncé et ce produit est parfait pour les nettoyer , les faire briller , enlever les traces de pieds et il laisse une odeur de propreté très agréable.

April 04, 2017

bought this product for my hardwood floors. I struggle to find a cleaner that actually gets them clean. this worked very well and I didon't have to use alot of it. it left my floorson Shiney and great smelling.

February 28, 2017

This product works very well on hardwood floors. Easy to use and leaves floors clean without a residue. I like that this product doesn't leave floors slippery or extra shiny after use. I find this product has a good clean scent that is not overpowering or too perfumed. I purchased this product on sale but will likely purchase again at regular price.

February 24, 2017

I use this with Mr. Clean to clean my floors. Just put a cap of both products and hot water of course, and start cleaning. I noticed my floors look shiny and smells great once finished

February 15, 2017

My husband loves this smell! It has a more masculine scent to it, but it smells clean. It does a great job of shining the floors without leaving them slippery or slick, and it actually cleans.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce vim pour les surfaces en bois. J'ai du plancher en bois flottant chez moi et ce produit est magique. Il éfface absolument tous les tâches et laisse une petite odeur de propreté.

September 27, 2016

I have been very happy with all Vim Products I have used. I also am happy with this Hardwood Floor Cleaner, however, I do have original 50year old hardwood in my place so I I like to buy products made specially for "hardwood" as opposed to just using a Pine Sol etc.

It cleans my finished wood floors without leaving dry or dull residue. It does smell like a clean house afterwards. I usually only buy this when it is on sale because I prefer Murphys Oil Soap. You can also use this Vim for your kitchen cabinets and laminate hardwood as well so it is pretty universal.

September 27, 2016

Le nettoyant pour surface de bois est mon favoris de chez vin. Mes planchers en bois sont brillant ,sans tâche. Le produit laisse une odeur propre très agréable.

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil