Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray Reviews

• Anti-limescale bathroom spray inspired by nature with vinegar extract
  • Powerful, deep cleaning molecules make cleaning stubborn soap scum and limescale easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on bathroom surfaces
  • Quickly lifts away soap scum and limescale and leaves behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant en vaporisateur anticalcaire avec extrait de vinaigre inspiré par la nature pour la salle de bains
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la mousse savonneuse et du calcaire tenaces
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la salle de bains
  • Soulève rapidement la mousse savonneuse et le calcaire et rend les surfaces étincelantes de propreté et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray

July 04, 2019

I am enjoying this product!

I received this product for free to try and provide my opinion, thanks to Family Rated!! I am happy that this product is 'inspired by nature' - although not altogether natural, it is a step in the right direction. I like that it includes vinegar. It still however includes warnings to wash your hands after using, and to avoid contact with eyes. For the sake of convenience though, this is a start! The scent is fresh. The spray is powerful. It is great for light cleaning in the bathroom ie a weekly cleaning - perfect. I would buy it again!

July 04, 2019

Bathroom never smelled so good!

I got the pleasure of trying Vim's Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray! I love the new trend where products are aiming towards using more natural products. It's something I look for in most of my products today. The price point is good too, and you can get a good deal with a coupon in the future. Can't wait to try more products from Vim like this!

Definitely worth trying again

I received the Vim bathroom cleaner free in the mail to try at home. I tried it in my bathrooms and it worked extremely well. It had a nice scent to it. It works way better than any of the other products I have tried before. This is a definite by and I will be recommending it to my friends and family.

July 03, 2019

Easy, natural product for the bathroom

I really liked the scent of this product. It gave the bathroom a nice fresh scent that made it smell clean. It did a good job with any surface scum. I gave a quick spray, let sit for a while and then wiped clean. I find the issue with our bathroom is the mould and scum between the tiles and in tough to reach spots. This was not able to tackle those problem - I had to use vim plus bleach for that.

July 03, 2019

Best Bathroom Cleaner

I got this product for free from the Family Rated product review club, but all opinions are my own! I love the way this product cleans my bathroom, it was spotless after I was done and the best part is that the smell wasn't too overpowering and I felt safe using it. With other cleaners, I find that because my bathroom doesn't have windows the smell of bleach is so overpowering that I get a headache from it. With this, I didn't feel anything! Also, with other products, I find that I get worried I'll get bleach on my clothes and stain them - don't have to worry about that with this which is awesome. Will definitely be buying this again and will recommend to friends.

July 02, 2019

Great cleaner!

I tried Vim Inspired by Nature bathroom cleaner with vinegar courtesy of ChickAdvisor. I like that it isn’t a harsh smell. It cleans well and I’m impressed how easily it removes dirt and grime in the tub. So glad I got to try this!

July 02, 2019

Fresh scent, cleaned soap scum

I received the Vim Inspired By Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray to clean my tub and shower. The spray itself has a fresh scent, but not overpowering. It was effective at removing soap scum and leaving everything clean. The only thing I didn't like was the the spray top seemed to twist slightly with every spray so I had to straighten it back in place a few times.

Updated On: July 02, 2019

I received the Vim Inspired By Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray free from Family Rated in exchange for an honest review. I used it to clean my tub and shower. The spray itself has a fresh scent, but not overpowering. It was effective at removing soap scum and leaving everything clean. The only thing I didn't like was the the spray top seemed to twist slightly with every spray so I had to straighten it back in place a few times.

United States

Naturally Clean!

I enjoyed using this product for my bathroom cleaning. It was not an unbearably strong scent like some cleaners. It was effective after a couple times of using it. I would buy this product again, so I definitely recommend trying it.
    #GotItFree to test and review

Nice vinegar cleaner

One or two sprays is all that's needed for a small sink, as it goes a long way. It also cleans the tub well, and leaves a pleasant scent. I only wish a natural cleaner was made for porous surfaces, for my marble flooring. Besides vinegar, it also contains sodium laureth sulfate and citric acid.
    I received this free product from FamilyRated Club.

July 01, 2019

It sticks it to the limescale!

I love a clean bathroom. I mean who doesn't? So when you have children who are learning to use the toilet, messes can be a huge sticking point. ;) Gross right? I have been struggling to find a very effective cleaner for my bathroom for a few years now. One that isn't going to; break the bank, be more green, not full of harsh chemicals and actually work. I was super excited to use this Vim inspired nature bathroom spray to get all the gritty spots out of my overused bathtub. I am a mom of two young boys who love dirt and food. So we spend a lot of time cleaning up, but who wants to bathe their 1 year old with sensitive skin in a tub with a ring? So I was super impressed when on my first use I was able to actually clean my tub and get rid of the ring on the bottom with little effort. I love having a ring free tub as well as getting rid of all the other spots in my sink and on the sides of my toilet. The smell was not harsh, strong, but not like open the window hold your breath strong, very manageable. The best part is it didn't even leave streaks. My tub was so clean, well until a few hours later when the 4 year old covered in mud, grass and god knows what else immersed into it. But that made me feel all the better knowing there wasn't remaining chemical residue in the bath with my little man. I love how easy it is to use with safety nozzle spray, no elbow grease needed, and no high given from the fumes. Plus the bottle is made or recycled plastic and is then again recyclable right down to the picture cover. It makes the cut in our household and will be something I buy again and again. I totally recommend this product.