Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray Reviews

• Anti-limescale bathroom spray inspired by nature with vinegar extract
  • Powerful, deep cleaning molecules make cleaning stubborn soap scum and limescale easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on bathroom surfaces
  • Quickly lifts away soap scum and limescale and leaves behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant en vaporisateur anticalcaire avec extrait de vinaigre inspiré par la nature pour la salle de bains
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la mousse savonneuse et du calcaire tenaces
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la salle de bains
  • Soulève rapidement la mousse savonneuse et le calcaire et rend les surfaces étincelantes de propreté et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray

June 27, 2019

Superbe découverte

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer ce produit gratuitement et je n’hesiterais Pas un instant à l’acheter aussitôt que je le vois en tablette. Il nettoie aussi bien que le produit Vim que je prenais déjà pour ma salle de bain. Il faut partir toutes les traces sur mes robinets ainsi que mes portes de douches vitrées. Sans parlé de L’odeur qui est vraiment très agréable, ça sent le frais! Je le conseille sans hésitation!

June 27, 2019

Smells so clean and refreshing!

So I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I used this to clean my bathrooms and honestly i didn’t really had to work hard I sprayed it a bit before cleaning and was able to wipe it with a cloth. Although it has vinegar as its main cleaning agent it doesn’t smell itchy in fact it smells very refreshing and clean.

June 25, 2019

Perfect for me

Got this from familyrated to try. Like the kitchen product, the bathroom spray took to getting the dried on toothpaste and dirt off in our bathroom with ease. I had no difficulties at all. Glad to know that it's very eco-friendly as well.

June 24, 2019

Effective, natural bathroom cleaner!

Vim's new 'Inspired by Nature' bathroom anti-limescale is an effective and natural bathroom cleaner.

I tried this product on my tiles in my shower. I sprayed down the entire surface, let it sit for a minute and then wiped it away. It did a great job of getting rid of soap scum and left a really fresh scent.

I definitely will buy this again, and I've already recommended it to my mother.

#gotitfree

June 24, 2019

Vinegar is a great natural cleaning solution

I received this Vim bathroom anti-limescale free from Family Rated for reviewing purposes only. #VimInspiredByNature #FamilyRatedClub #gotitfree

Vim is a staple in my household for cleaning the bathrooms but they tend to have too many chemicals in them. I really like that Vim is now using natural ingredients which is safer to use. Vinegar is great for cleaning and getting out tough bathtub stains. I love that this comes in a spray bottle so I can get in the little nooks and crannies in the shower and tub. I love how clean and shiny it leaves my tub and gets the white calcium stains off my shower doors. I was happy that the scent wasn’t overpowering with vinegar but it’s still noticeable. I would have preferred a clean citrus scent to have been added. Scent aside, I would recommend for those looking for natural cleaning solutions for their bathrooms and I would likely repurchase this in the future.

June 23, 2019

like it, will purchase again

thanks Family Rated for letting me try this great product by VIM. I have a baby at home, i always want to find a product that using nature materials but still has great smell. This is the product that i am looking for! Even it contains vinegar, it stills smell good and fresh. I use it to clean my bathroom for everywhere, the bathtub, the mirror, the toilet and the sink. It remove the dirty quickly. I will purchase it for sure.

June 23, 2019

Works very well

I first would like to say thank you so much family rated for sending me this product for reviewing purposes. That does not affect my opinion at all 100%. I would like to say first off of the smells so freaking good. And this has worked well on my countertops in my shower not so much as a Saralee my mirror but that’s not really what this product is intended for I will be using it towards my toilet this week so I’ll let you guys know how that works as well

June 21, 2019

Juste wow!

J'ai pu l'essayer gratuitement grâce a Family Rated et sérieusement c'est devenu mon produit chouchou!

Ça sent tellement bon une belle odeur légère et non chimique! Et ça fait la job sans bon sens ! Sa enlève tout le cerne du bain sans le moindre effort la crasse coule d'elle même ! C'est merveilleux comme produit j'adore énormément!

June 20, 2019

Nice product

I was given this product free to review. I am a mom with very young children so I was very excited when I recieved vims new inspired by nature bathroom anti-limescale because I am always looking for safer cleaning products. I have very hard water where I live and it really shows in my bathroom. This cleaner worked great for my shower head and handle to remove the hard water marks, the more built on areas I let it sit for longer before wiping. I also used it on my sink and counter top. It did not completely remove the hard water build up on my black counter top with one cleaning but it did lighten it. The only thing I would note is it has a nice fresh scent but it is very strong so if you are sensitive to smell I would open a window and turn on the fan. Otherwise it was a great product.

June 20, 2019

Vinegar the natural stuff

Its natural! I love natural stuff.. Its safe and its works so well. I just used this stuff today... Was so happy with how it turned my bathroom into a nice clean safe home. Im very happy! The vinegar is such an added bonus and blessing. What a perfect natural cleaner.