Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray Reviews

• Anti-limescale bathroom spray inspired by nature with vinegar extract
  • Powerful, deep cleaning molecules make cleaning stubborn soap scum and limescale easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on bathroom surfaces
  • Quickly lifts away soap scum and limescale and leaves behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant en vaporisateur anticalcaire avec extrait de vinaigre inspiré par la nature pour la salle de bains
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la mousse savonneuse et du calcaire tenaces
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la salle de bains
  • Soulève rapidement la mousse savonneuse et le calcaire et rend les surfaces étincelantes de propreté et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray

June 01, 2019

WOW

I started using this on my shower walls and what a difference ,no horrible chemical smell. It doesn't work quite as well as some of the others,however the deciding factor for me was the aroma.

2.8/5

May 30, 2019

Good

It’s good as I though it’ll be worst but it’s still good and clean as much it can absorb from dirts which it’s worth your money! It’s reasonable price as I think Thanks for trying to be natural. It’s smell nice than previous one. Was hoping for lemony or vinegars scents!

May 30, 2019

My smile of contentment.

When I picked up my first bottle of Nature vim I wasn't sure what to expect, I've had bad luck with other "natural" products, so I gave it a shot and wow! I could feel a smile growing on my face, a smile of contentment for a job made easier with a new product that worked(s) much better than I expected.

May 29, 2019

I loved it I'm a cleaner and natural products are my fave

I absolutely loved this product I am a cleaner monday to Friday and I have used this product at work and home I recommend it if you like natural cleaning products and swear by vim :)

This product really works,

I tried this product to get rid of soap scum left behind after my teenage daughter uses her bath balms. I did not have to use as much pressure and really appreciate its effectiveness.

2.8/5

May 29, 2019

It's a bang for the buck. Works good,no great effort required to reach effectiveness, no long soaking needed, isn't pricey. I recommend for stubborn stains,even the toilet.