Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray Reviews

• Degreaser kitchen spray inspired by nature with lemon oil
  • Powerful, deep-cleaning molecules that make cleaning grease and food residue easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on kitchen surfaces
  • Quickly removes grease, food residues and kitchen dirt, leaving a streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant dégraissant avec essence de citron inspiré par la nature pour la cuisine
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la graisse et des résidus alimentaires
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la cuisine
  • Soulève rapidement la graisse, les résidus alimentaires et la saleté, tout en rendant les surfaces brillantes et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray

July 07, 2019

Works great and I love the smell

This really does a great job removing grease from everywhere in my kitchen. I really like it and would certainly by it! #VimInspiredByNature
    #GOTITFREE #justmyopinion

July 07, 2019

Mon préféré pour la cuisine

Le produit Vim Nature pour la cuisine est vraiment très agréable à travailler, pas besoin de rinçage, juste un linge propre pour essayer et voilà! Tout est propre et sens bon!

July 06, 2019

Very impressed

I was very excited to get to try Vim Inspired By Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray as I have been trying to cut down on harsh cleaning chemicals in my household. I was pleasantly surprised at both its functionality and smell. I used it on my sink after a whirlwind prep cooking day so the sink was covered in meat grease etc, no problem cleaning it! And it was a pleasant lemon scent but not too strong! Very happy with this product! #gotitfree

July 04, 2019

Great kitchen spray!

I got the pleasure of trying Vim's new Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray! Natural products are where it's at today, and I'm so happy more cleaning products are heading in this direction - especially when cleaning products can be so harsh due all the chemicals used! This product worked especially well on the inside of my kitchen sink where it tends to get very greasy and hard to scrub off. The smell was really nice too, it wasn't too strong, just left a nice scent throughout my kitchen. Thanks!

July 04, 2019

Definite buy

I received a full-size sample of them Kitchen Degreaser in the mail. I used it throughout my whole kitchen and it made smell so nice. It cleaned very very well. I would highly recommend this to my family and friends. I will be buying this in the future.

July 03, 2019

I would recommend this to a friend

I loved this product because it was a quick and easy way to get the kitchen looking and smelling fresh. It was a really easy way to clean up after a meal and the scent was fresh and not chemically. I would recommend this product to a friend.

July 02, 2019

Same Old,Same Old

This product was no better than any other average kitchen cleaner spray that I have tried. It worked the same as dish soap and water. The smell was a strong fake lemon scent that I found cloying.

Updated On: July 02, 2019

#gotitfree

July 02, 2019

Strong Lemon Scent, Alright Cleanser

I received the Vim Inspired By Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray free from Family Rated in exchange for an honest review. This cleaning spray is just alright. It contains lemon oil which gave it a strong lemon smell. I used it on quartz countertops and while it seemed good at removing new surface dirt, it wasn't as effective at removing stuff that had dried down, especially light stains. I have tried other natural all purpose kitchen cleansers that did a better job.

July 01, 2019

Fabulous Clean Shine

I love this new natural based kitchen degreaser. It left a great clean feeling without any residue left behind. A definite new fave! Thanks for the opportunity to try this new product!

July 01, 2019
    United States

Be Kind to your Kitchen!

This was an effective product for cleaning my kitchen. It was not a harsh cleaner, and it still did a great job! I will be buying this again.
    It is a fabulous cleaner that you can feel good about - knowing it isn't bad for the environment. It is a product that is Kind to your Kitchen!
    I would recommend it!!!
    #GotItFree to test and review