Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray Reviews

• Degreaser kitchen spray inspired by nature with lemon oil
  • Powerful, deep-cleaning molecules that make cleaning grease and food residue easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on kitchen surfaces
  • Quickly removes grease, food residues and kitchen dirt, leaving a streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant dégraissant avec essence de citron inspiré par la nature pour la cuisine
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la graisse et des résidus alimentaires
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la cuisine
  • Soulève rapidement la graisse, les résidus alimentaires et la saleté, tout en rendant les surfaces brillantes et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray

yes for me

Vim's degreaser does just that! Degrease! This spray did a great job in my kitchen. It left my countertops looking spotless. I would suggest this cleaner in any home

Nature Derived Kitchen Degreaser

Love love love this product! I had the opportunity to test and review this kitchen degreaser spray from Vim Canada. I love how this product is 100% derived from natural ingredients with lemon extracts as its cleaning agent and is still so effective in removing tough stains. Say goodbye to those products which uses overpowering chemicals ...this is such a great and eco-friendly cleaning product that will remain part of my house cleaning regime!

June 30, 2019

Perfect for busy family kitchen

Liked how this was a natural product for the kitchen since it’s important for us to minimize chemicals where we cook. My husband liked the smell and it didn’t over lather when used - perfect! #gotitfree

Smells Amazing and removes Grease easily

I was send ViM Inspried by Nature Kitchen Degreaser got try out by FamilyRated and it’s a great household product i have been using it for about a week now to clean both Counters and my Stovetop it’s works like a charm as you know it could get really messy in the kitchen with kids this a a great Eco friendly cleaner removes all the though stains and food from countertops I have always try to look for more Natural and effective products and this is just perfect I recommend you try it also the lemon smell gives ur nice after smell to as it’s chemically Free #GotitFree #Viminspired by Nature

Smells awesome

I really liked this cleaner. First off the smell is great. Since it’s a natural cleaning product there is no chemical smell, great for me since I’m 6 months pregnant and have toddlers in the house. Although I can’t use this on my counters I tried it on all the other surfaces of my kitchen and it worked great! (Worked wonders on my oven top) I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural cleaning product!

Nice refreshing scent

I recieved this product for free from the Family Rated Club for my honest review. I loved the bathroom limescale natural cleaner from VIM and I also love this product too! I love that there aren't any harmful chemicals and the scent of this spray is refreshing. It does a well job with cleaning my counters and stove and leaves my kitchen smelling citrussy. If you have a sensitivity to the smell of chemicals or bleach then I would recommend this product to you. I will definitely repurchase this product again once I finish using this bottle.

June 28, 2019

Un produit ménager naturel fait par Vim qui m'a surpris!

Je voulais justement changer mes produits ménagers chimiques pour des produits naturels. En examinant les instructions quant à l'utilisation de ce produit, je me suis aperçu que la bouteille était faite de plastique recyclée ce que j'ai bien aimé. J'ai décidé de l'utiliser et j'ai adoré l'odeur (citron) de ce dégraisseur pour la cuisine fait par Vim. Il sent bon et en plus, il fonctionne bien. Le seul petit bémol est qu'il ne peut être utilisé sur toutes les surfaces.

June 27, 2019

Best natural inspired one!

So I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. I used it to degrease my counter tops basically. I sprayed it and left for a bit and then used a damp cloth to wipe it off. Its very effective and helps degrease quickly leaving behind a very refreshing and clean smell. Highly recommended.

June 25, 2019

Cleaning is a breeze

I got this to try through familyrated and I'm so happy that I got to try. It really made cleaning a whole lot easier. I was genuinely surprised how easy it cut into the food stuck to the table and for me to just be able to wipe it away. The smell isn't so strong that it's unbearable either. I would definitely recommend.

June 24, 2019

Tough on grease and grim, yet natural!

Vim's new 'Inspired by Nature' Kitchen Degreaser is one of my favourite new kitchen cleaning products!

I always try to buy more natural cleaning products, but usually that means that its effectiveness is compromised. However, I was highly impressed with the deep-cleaning power of this product. Not only is it made from naturally derived cleaning agents, it is also tough on kitchen grease and grim.

I also really enjoyed the lemon scent, which left my kitchen smelling fresh and clean.

I will most definitely buy this product again, and will be referring it to my friends and family!

Thanks @ChickAdvisor for introducing me to it! #gotitfree