Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray Reviews

• Degreaser kitchen spray inspired by nature with lemon oil
  • Powerful, deep-cleaning molecules that make cleaning grease and food residue easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on kitchen surfaces
  • Quickly removes grease, food residues and kitchen dirt, leaving a streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant dégraissant avec essence de citron inspiré par la nature pour la cuisine
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la graisse et des résidus alimentaires
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la cuisine
  • Soulève rapidement la graisse, les résidus alimentaires et la saleté, tout en rendant les surfaces brillantes et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray

Subtle cleaner

The lemon oil in this is subtle, not a strong lingering scent. I hoped that this natural cleaner was made for porous surfaces though, for my marble floor, as there are very few products available for that. So I can only use it on my kitchen sink, which it cleans well. I'll next be using it on my appliances. The bottle is made with 100% recycled plastic, and is a 100% naturally derived cleaning agent, and is dermatologist tested.
    I received this free product from FamilyRated Club.

July 01, 2019

It's good to be clean, naturally.

I enjoyed receiving my product testers in the mail and was super excited to try out my new cleaners on a big kitchen mess. Bring on the kitchen projects. So after having a spaghetti night and having all the fun messes that comes with prepping, cooking, serving and then the final clean up. I must say I was ecstatic when I didn't have to do my usual elbow grease to get the tough stains off my stove top and back splash. The bottle is easy to use with a nozzle with a safety feature to lock the spray in case little hands get a hold of it, and its clear. When reading for ingredients, I couldn't find a huge list other than what is on the bottle on the front. With my little guys running around and touching EVERYTHING, I love how it is made with natural ingredients and not harsh chemicals. Also, the bottle is completely recyclable, right down to taking off the cover with the pictures. Overall, I really liked this product and will be buying it again in the future.

Fresh lemony kitchen cleaner

This product has a lovely, light, lemony scent and the spray bottle is well constructed & effective. I really like this new "inspired by nature" line because I do prefer to buy natural products as much as possible, but while the front of the label notes that it's a 100% naturally derived cleaning agent, I don't really know what that means because the back of the product doesn't actually list the ingredients. I found this rather suspicious & made me wary of how "natural" the product really is.

The product seemed to work nicely, though it left a soapy residue on my counters that didn't wipe away as easily as I expected. It was great on the kitchen table & sink, but I'm a bit concerned about using it too much on the counters. I'm really glad that I was able to try this product free #gotitfree, and I would probably look for it stores the next time I need. I'm especially curious to see if there's any more ingredient info listed once the product is on the shelves.

Amazing!

Ce produit est parfait, il fonctionne très bien, sent bon et est "Naturel". Félicitation à VIM pour avoir créé cette gamme de produits. Idéal pour chaque recoins de ma cuisine.

Updated On: June 30, 2019

Produit reçu gratuitement.

yes for me

Vim's degreaser does just that! Degrease! This spray did a great job in my kitchen. It left my countertops looking spotless. I would suggest this cleaner in any home

Nature Derived Kitchen Degreaser

Love love love this product! I had the opportunity to test and review this kitchen degreaser spray from Vim Canada. I love how this product is 100% derived from natural ingredients with lemon extracts as its cleaning agent and is still so effective in removing tough stains. Say goodbye to those products which uses overpowering chemicals ...this is such a great and eco-friendly cleaning product that will remain part of my house cleaning regime!

June 30, 2019

Perfect for busy family kitchen

Liked how this was a natural product for the kitchen since it’s important for us to minimize chemicals where we cook. My husband liked the smell and it didn’t over lather when used - perfect! #gotitfree

Smells Amazing and removes Grease easily

I was send ViM Inspried by Nature Kitchen Degreaser got try out by FamilyRated and it’s a great household product i have been using it for about a week now to clean both Counters and my Stovetop it’s works like a charm as you know it could get really messy in the kitchen with kids this a a great Eco friendly cleaner removes all the though stains and food from countertops I have always try to look for more Natural and effective products and this is just perfect I recommend you try it also the lemon smell gives ur nice after smell to as it’s chemically Free #GotitFree #Viminspired by Nature

Smells awesome

I really liked this cleaner. First off the smell is great. Since it’s a natural cleaning product there is no chemical smell, great for me since I’m 6 months pregnant and have toddlers in the house. Although I can’t use this on my counters I tried it on all the other surfaces of my kitchen and it worked great! (Worked wonders on my oven top) I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural cleaning product!

Nice refreshing scent

I recieved this product for free from the Family Rated Club for my honest review. I loved the bathroom limescale natural cleaner from VIM and I also love this product too! I love that there aren't any harmful chemicals and the scent of this spray is refreshing. It does a well job with cleaning my counters and stove and leaves my kitchen smelling citrussy. If you have a sensitivity to the smell of chemicals or bleach then I would recommend this product to you. I will definitely repurchase this product again once I finish using this bottle.