Vim Lemon Scent Cream Reviews

Cleans the tough stuff easily. A versatile cleaner that can help make things look new again.

For more info, visit Vim.

October 19, 2017

Great home cleaner!

I love this product! The scent is not overwhelming and it does a great job getting rid stains and scum in the bathroom and in the kitchen. It cleans my tub, showers and sinks beautifully!! This is a must have cleaner for anyone's home!!

October 19, 2017

Lemony fresh!!

Tough on stains easy on easy off.. Great for out door toys.. Leaves a great lemon fresh smell as well. Its a must have in every household if you ask me

October 13, 2017

Love it!

Oh My Wow! I love to use this stuff, so cheap to buy just in Dollarama or a few bucks at Walmart. This is a multipurpose easy effective safe to use for most of the household cleaning days. I love this stuff. has a light fresh scent no chemical smell

October 04, 2017

love it

love the smell, love the way it cleans basically everything from pots and pans to appliances, sinks, tubs, tiles... you name it without being too abrasive
    A little bit goes a long way, and I always tend to stock up when I you find it on sale or when I have coupons available

September 05, 2017

Excellent produit!

Ce produit est absolument efficace. Il enlève pratiquement toutes les taches tenaces. Il a une odeur de frais très agréable. Un must dans nos produits nettoyants !

August 11, 2017

Made my tub surround sparkle!

We have hard water with a lot of magnesium and iron that our water softener struggles with. Our tub surround always looks dull after cleaning with other products. I hadn't used vim for a while and picked up a bottle on sale to follow a Pinterest trick for cleaning a patio chair. ( worked like a charm!). I used the leftover for my shower surround and tub surround-- looks brand new-- sparkling ! Very pleased.

August 08, 2017

great work

love the smell, and how it leaves my appliances, at least once a week I use it, leaves everything so white and not greasy at all.
    affordable price, I wish it came in a bigger size!

August 01, 2017

Great work

This product is a wonder when it comes to clean up the kitchen and the bathroom. With the fresh lemon scent, this product will make all your sink and strainless appliance shine and smell clean. It is easy to use and there is no need to put a lot of the product to have it work well. You can find this product almost everywhere and it's a reasonnable price.

July 01, 2017

Vim lemon scent cream

I love the Vim lemon scent cream. It is a very affordable yet effective cleaning product. The cream is easy to apply to desired areas and lathers well for a shiny clean. It has a fresh and zesty lemon scent that I like for my bathroom and kitchen. The Vim cream makes your stainless steal appliances sparkle and your sink super clean. I try to stock up on this product when I see it on sale!

July 01, 2017

Love it

I really like using vim cream to clean many areas in my house! I like how a little a goes a long way and how it leaves my kitchen counters smelling so nice and fresh!