Vim Lemon Scent Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

Cleans the tough stuff easily. A versatile cleaner that can help make things look new again.

For more info, visit Vim.

February 17, 2017

This household cleaner has a lot of good things that still keep it in our house. There are a few negatives to it as well.

First of all It is very affordable. In times when our finances are tight, it's one of a few cleaners that is still in the budget. It also does a great job of deodorizing, and not just masking smells. It cleans grease from a stovetop (and surrounding areas) fairly easily, burnt on parts need a few minutes soaking and a bit of elbow grease. It also does a great job in making the kitchen sink shiny, and again, deodorizes smells from the drain.

It is however fairly abrasive. I've noticed over the years the gritty bits have gone smoother, but they are still fairly damaging to some surfaces. I've stopped using it in the washroom because i noticed some damage around the sink. It is a bit difficult to wash or wipe away and also leaves a fine dust residue. So after cleaning and drying you have to wash and wipe again.

There are a good lot of cleaners around that do a better job with less work than this one. But they also cost a bit more. Overall for me it's a well liked and used product when a more involved cleaning is needed.

February 16, 2017

I have a black top stove which gets dirty fast with teenagers who forget to clean after they cook. Black marks disappear quickly with a bit of TLC and Vim

February 16, 2017

Been usingVim for years to clean my bathroom. Nothing works as great to remove rings and stains then some muscle power and vim. Extremely affordable and available practically anywhere.

February 16, 2017

This cleaner is my favourite to clean toilets with. It always gets the job done and doesn't have a strong cleaner smell. I would recommend it to anyone!

February 05, 2017

J`ai toujours des bouteilles de vim pour le ménage de la maison. Elles sont très efficaces sa sent bon le citron.Vim Lemon Sent Cream je vous le recommande. Moi s`est mon préféré pour l' usage des travaux domestiques.

January 29, 2017

This cleaner is one of my fall back cleaners from when I first moved out due to its economical pricing and it works well enough.

I like to give my tub a REALLY good cleaning once a month, and with a sponge, Hot water, and Vim Cream, it really does help get rid of the grime of my bath bombs and normal every day use, without using a lot of elbow power on my end.

I also use it to clean the inside of our oven, the ceramic sinks, and the floorboards in the bathrooms (which get ridiculously dirty for some reason).

It has an amazing lemony scent, making whatever has been cleaned smell fresh and clean – it’s not too overbearing for me, but for scent-phobic people, this is not the cleaner for you.

I do have to spray an alternate cleaner, like Windex, once the Vim has dried, as it does tend to dry streaky and leaves a bit of a chalky residue behind it.

So overall, it does its job on the low cost, with minimal work required on my end – it’s a staple in our cleaning cupboard.

January 28, 2017

My household cleaners consist of vinegar for floors, mirrors, and windows on a weekly basis. Hertel for a once a year spring cleaning of walls and inside cupboards and Vim for bathrooms and kitchen sinks. That's all you need and Vim really does the job, in any scent!

January 23, 2017

Its actully my go to cleaner. Love the smell and it actully does a good job cleaning. Dont have to put much scrubbing power to get clean. Plus at certain places its very cheap!

January 22, 2017

Vim works great for cleaning up anything and in any room. Its affordable as well. I really like to use it in the kitchen and bathrooms. Gets everything sparkling clean.

January 15, 2017

Vim really helps take a lot of the labor out of cleaning your sink, tub, etc. It lathers really well and removes stains and grease ON CONTACT. A little goes a long way, so although the bottle may seem small, it will last you a long time! Bonus: it smells great! At least I think anyway :)

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault