Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray Reviews

Clean your bathroom with a great streak-free shine. First time, every time.* The powerful deep-cleaning molecules in Vim Power & Shine™ quickly lift away soap scum and limescale leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface.

*Tested on most common surfaces

Use it for: limescale, makeup, toothpaste, tough soap scum, watermarks

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen Spray, Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 04, 2017

I have decided that if I am not going to use a natural cleaner, Vim will be my other choice, and only choice. I have tried countless bathroom spray's over the year's and can't even remember half of them, but this spray is excellent in so many ways. I also love the Vim Power & Shine Wipes..

You do get your porcelain, tile, stainless steel, and ceramic to truly shine, and it seems to repel water stains too. It is super easy to use, the smell is fresh and not contaminating to my lungs and eyes, and it rinses clean.

I am super happy with all the Power & Shine products I have used from Vim, and I think you will too. You have to try it. I definitely recommend this and any other Power & Shine Vim product.

And Vim products are affordable and readily available at most any grocery or drug store.