Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray Reviews

Clean your bathroom with a great streak-free shine. First time, every time.* The powerful deep-cleaning molecules in Vim Power & Shine™ quickly lift away soap scum and limescale leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface.

*Tested on most common surfaces

Use it for: limescale, makeup, toothpaste, tough soap scum, watermarks

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen Spray, Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 25, 2018

vim

vimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvimvim

February 08, 2018

Vim

Love all vim products but this one is my favorite for cleaning the bathroom shower doors. Leave no residue or streaks and a nice fresh smell.Not harsh on your hands.

July 01, 2017

Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray

The Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray is perfect for my bathroom cleaning needs. It's extremely powerful and has a pleasant/ not bothersome smell. If you are struggling to get soap scum off your sink or shower walls I highly recommend trying Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray! A few sprays and a little scrub and your whole shower will be shiny clean. It removes all dirt, grime and soap scum with very little product used. I know swear by this cleaner for my bathroom.

June 25, 2017

Powerful

I bought Vim power and shine bathroom spray today. I had read a few reviews and I needed something to get the soap scum off my shower stall, so I thought I would give it a try. Wow, it worked with very little scrubbing.

June 24, 2017

Really effective!!

This bathroom spray is fantastic. I use it not only to clean my bathroom but also other places in my kitchen too !
    It is truly versatile !

It is so easy to use - really a premium product - very effective - asmall spurt and it will do the job . Therefore ver economical.

I stock up when it is on special at my supermarket.

June 23, 2017

Je vais l'acheter

Le vaporisateur Vim Power & Shine Salle de Bains sont de très bons produits, je suis super contente d'avoir eu la chance de les essayer gratuitement. Merci Chick Advisor.

June 21, 2017

Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray is a Miracle Cleaner!

I've been looking for a cleaner that can cut through soap scum without a lot of scrubbing. To be totally honest, I HATE cleaning the tile in the shower and put it off as long as I possibly can until someone notices how gross it is. I was able to spray the Vim Power and Shine bathroom spray on the tile and let it sit for just a few minutes then wiped it down and voila - my shower was miraculously clean! Will be recommending this to everyone!

June 21, 2017

Will be keeping this around for a while

Smells great, works fast and everything shines. Not the greatest on mildew but what is?. Always thought of Vim as that gritty greenish paste. This is a welcomed improvement.

June 19, 2017

Powerful Stuff!

I received Vim's Power & Shine Bathroom Spray for free from ChickAdvisor in return for my honest opinion. This stuff works so well, I don't know why I never used it before. For any stubborn marks, I just spray this stuff on, let it sit for a bit and then clean it up. It works wonders!

#gotitfree

June 19, 2017

Grâce à ChickAdvisor j'ai eu la chance d'essayer Vim Power&Shine;Multi-Purpose Spray with Bleach. Je suis enchantée du produit. Il dégage une odeur de propreté. Pour nettoyer le blanc tel que la surface du bain ou de l'évier, il est fameux!