Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray Reviews

Clean your bathroom with a great streak-free shine. First time, every time.* The powerful deep-cleaning molecules in Vim Power & Shine™ quickly lift away soap scum and limescale leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface.

*Tested on most common surfaces

Use it for: limescale, makeup, toothpaste, tough soap scum, watermarks

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen Spray, Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 13, 2017

It works again and again making cleanliness

I always see this product on the shelves but I never tried it before until now and I am so glad that I did my goodness the big bottles that I got the smell is so clean smelling it makes my TAPS in my bathroom shine so easy to clean now my sink my bathtub it smells and looks like I've been cleaning it all day long when only it's been minutes thank you and thank you chick ad visor for allowing me to try this product I will buy this for sure now

June 11, 2017

Le produit nettoie vraiment très bien la salle de bain. De plus, le produit sens tres bon. Je recommande ce nettoyant sans problème. Je vis racheter ce ptoduit .

June 09, 2017

Most washroom cleaners have a really bad smell and the smell is sometimes over powering . But this one doesn't smell that bad and it's tuff on dirt and cleans away buildup in the sink , tub and tiles.

June 09, 2017

I love the Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray! Contrary to most bathroom cleaners, it actually has a fairly pleasant smell, it kind of reminds me of Irish Spring soap! It is super effective, comes in a very convenient spray bottle. I did a great job at cleaning my shower, toilet and sink and it left a pleasant smell too (It was pretty powerful, I didn't have to scrub too hard to get rig of the stains). Overall I would highly recommend and I have bought 2 bottles already!

June 08, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce produit pour ma salle de bain. Y fais bien là job enlève bien les tâches et sens super bon en plus.
    Désinfecte bien , je recommande et moi cest sur que je continue d acheter

June 08, 2017

This product is great! I have my own cleaning business and tried this for the first time last year...It is really good at getting the stubborn stains off the bathrub and doesn't have a harsh smell. I would highly recommend this product as I would alot of Vim products!

June 07, 2017

I love this product I have 3 kids and one bathroom so its always getting dirty and the shower lets not even go there but I have tried many products and for the quick minute I do have I spary and leave for a moment and whips everything clean .. highly recommend

June 06, 2017

I liked this spray as well. It was easy to use in my bathroom. This spray works well on the chrome parts like sink and bathtub faucets. It has a nice scent that is not too strong. I truly love Vim products (they are affordable and work well) and this is no exception!

June 03, 2017

Excellent produit, facile d'utilisation. La salle de bain est étincelante et bien désinfectée.Utilisée pour nettoyer tous les sanitaires.Senteur agréable.

May 30, 2017

Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray is everything I expected it to be and more! It's one powerful cleaner that with just one spray you can wipe away a yucky bathtub ring. It left the bathtub and the surround sparkling clean. I have used other Vim products but had not tried the new Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray. It cleans the sink and counter top nicely and I love that it's disinfected. I love this product and will definitely be purchasing more of it. A huge thumbs up for Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray from me! #tryVim #igotitfree