Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray Reviews

Clean your bathroom with a great streak-free shine. First time, every time.* The powerful deep-cleaning molecules in Vim Power & Shine™ quickly lift away soap scum and limescale leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface.

*Tested on most common surfaces

Use it for: limescale, makeup, toothpaste, tough soap scum, watermarks

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen Spray, Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 27, 2017

I totally love this product. There is no more scrubbing hard but actually you spray on and then easily wipe away the daily grime and dirt created by your family. I never ever thought I would change from Scrubbing bubbles but I have. The pleasant aroma as you wipe away makes you want to do your cleaning .... seriously its gorgeous and once you have finished your bathroom is shinning like a new penny. No streaks, no lines, no nothing just a beautiful clean bathroom with no bleach odour. Even my husband compliments it.

May 27, 2017

I usually use scrubbing bubbles for my bathroom, but what I LOVE about this product is that it wipes right off and does not leave a gritty film on my bathtub. Great product

May 25, 2017

I haven't tried this before and I normally would use scrubbing bubbles for the bathroom but this works just as good if not better. It smells a lot better and wipes right off. I use it on the tile and in the sink and bathtub and it leaves it sparkling.

May 22, 2017

J'adore les nettoyants Vim. J'ai reçu les produits Vim en essaye et j'ai été très satisfaite. C'est mon produit numéro un pour le grand ménage! Efficace et sent bon!

May 21, 2017

I received the Vim Power and Shine Bathroom Spray from Chic Advisor to give my opinion of this product. I really like how the spray nozzle works with the product. It really does a good job at getting the bathroom clean. This product worked very well at cleaning and left a nice smell. Everything looked clean and smelled fresh.

May 20, 2017

I am going to be honest and real here, my bathroom was disgusting and long over due for a cleaning but what can I say life (more like work) keep getting in the way. When you are really only home to shower and sleep the bathroom gets used but finding time to give it a good scrubbing doesn't happen so this was the perfect test for this product.

This product was amazing on the Vanity and Toilet but fell short on the faucet. A few quick sprays and all the dirty easily wiped away on the vanity & toilet without a lot of scrubbing. The faucet on the other hand did not come clean and was left streaky. I tried to re clean it a couple of time but there was improvement.

This is a really great product but when it comes to spray cleaners I am looking for an all in one cleaner and this one did not provide it. I will happily use it for small clean ups but I am really am torn on if I will buy once the bottle is done.

May 19, 2017

sent tellement bon .idéal pour l'entretien régulier de la salle de bain ne laisse pas de film collant sur la lunette de toilette comme bine des nettoyeur de salle de bain

May 18, 2017

I go through bathroom products ALL the time, since that's the place I clean the most (lots of moisture that leads to bacterial growth!)... this product is one of my favs! The value is fantastic, and it works great. You just spray and wipe. For the shower floor where it gets a little gunky a little scrubbing is needed, but overall I am very satisfied. I would repurchase! The only thing I would critique is the scent... it isn't very pleasant.

*(Received for review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club)*

May 16, 2017

Got this free to try as part of the chick advisor review club. I used it on the shower tiles and it cleaned the soap residue of the tiles really nicely. Did not have to wait long for it to work. Not a strong odor to it. Would definitely recommend this product.

May 16, 2017

Got this free to try as part of the chick advisor review club. I used this in the bathroom on the glass shower doors along with the vim spray with bleach and it worked great on getting the soap scum left behind as well as using it on the taps and nozzles to make them shine and look new again. This is a great product.