• Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure
  • Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure

Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 2375 in Grocery

January 17, 2017

Awesome drink. Price is on higher side but you get what you pay for. Finest selection, no added sugar. We buy them by bulk to avoid multiple trips to grocery

September 09, 2016

I am loyal to Vita Coco Coconut Water. Unlike many other coconut waters on the market, it's 100% pure coconut water. There are no added juices or sweeteners. The taste is amazing. I love drinking this stuff before and after a workout. It's natures natural energy drink and keeps me hydrated. It's loaded with electrolytes and potasium.

July 17, 2016

First off, this is my go to drink during the summer heat. Love coconut water. Keeps you hydrated. Great when you're say at the beach. I usually buy them at a wholesale store because it is a little pricey but they are individually packaged and resealeable lid. Juice box for grown ups minus the straw. :p lol. I would totally recommend this.

April 18, 2016

love using this coconut water in my smoothies, its a great way to get in natural electrolytes instead of gatoraid. works well in any smoothies. i use when i'm in a flare up (gastro-paresis) to help keep me naturally hydrated when i cant do it myself with normal foods and drinks etc. can get a bit pricey, and i wish that it was a raw coconut water to maximize the health benefits of it. it's also the best tasting one i've found so far. definitely my go to brand for this product.

April 04, 2016

I LOVE this stuff. Although a little pricey, because it's individually packaged, you're paying for convenience. It tastes great, especially when it's cold.

February 14, 2016

Got it on sale at Loblaws for $3.99 and apparently runs for $6.49 at times (1L tetrapak). It has a slight sweetness (an adequate amount) and definitely NO aftertaste. It's very clean and smooth. Definitely hydrating also. The packaging is very eco-friendly and easy to carry around.

January 22, 2016

Absolutely love it - it quenches my thirst fast and doesn't leave any lingering artificial flavor in my mouth, like Gatorade and stuff.