Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

July 03, 2019

Great to keep around!

I like to keep a jar of these gummy supplements around for when I feel drained or even during PMS it helps.
    I suffer from severe depression and often don't eat as much as I should as a result, so the Vitafusion Multivites help me get those vitamins and nutrients that make me feel more even-keeled and energetic! Great taste too.

April 24, 2019

This is the multivitamin to buy!

I have repeatedly bought this product. Good value, lots of vitamins and my whole family loves them! If you are looking for a multivitamin, buy this one!

April 08, 2019

Taste like candy gummies

I normally buy the larger bottle of 250 gummies at Costco for around $13-$15, which is great price and quite a bit lower than some of it's competitors. Vitafusion is a newer brand in our home and I am please with the products we have tried.
    First of all these gummies taste great - with full on mild fruit flavor, I almost feel guilty eating these first thing in the morning as they taste just like candy gummies. I don't have issues swallowing pills but for someone who does, these would be a great alternative. I don't have the best eating habits lately but feel confident that I am getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals in my diet by eating 2 of these per day.
    The biggest thing for me is that these do not upset my stomach, I had bought another brand a few months ago and for some reason they made me feel really nauseous after eating them. I switched and eat them after lunch with the same result, so I bought Vitafusion and am glad I did. I have no issues with these, they are fine to eat first thing in the morning with my coffee on an empty stomach or later on in the day after a meal.

April 07, 2019

I like the taste

I have been taking these vitamins for a year now they taste good the price is right they are easy to take. I noticed a difference in my nails they feel stronger.

April 04, 2019

Yummy

VitaFusion gummy’s taste so good, which makes it extra easy to take. I buy the big container at Costco, so worth the price. Even my kids take them.....

January 24, 2019

Love! Must Buy!

I love these vitamins! Affordable and work well (in my opinion)! 2 a day keeps the cold away! I don't know what else to say other than definitely check them out.

January 18, 2019

Great tasting vitamins

I have been taking these vitamins for over a year now! The fact that they are gummy and great in flavour makes me enjoy taking them everyday. It basically tastes like I’m eating a gummy candy everyday, but with a lot of added vitamins :)

August 01, 2018

Great if you hate pills.

I have a difficult time swelling pills, especially the large ones which is often the case with vitamins. These taste good and make tak8ng your vitamins a whole lot easier.

June 22, 2018

Vitamins that make you want to take your vitamins

I have a horrible memory when it comes to taking vitamins. But with ones that taste as good as these, I actually look forward to taking them each day.

May 12, 2018

delicious

I bought these on a whim from Costco, , and went back for 2 more bottles. I love waking up in the morning and having a small sweet treat that is amazingly healthy for you. They taste so great, it's hard to believe you are getting your daily vitamins. 10/10, would recommend to a friend