Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

May 11, 2018

I would buy these over and over again.

These gummy vitamins are for adults but also great for the teenagers that have stopped using children's vitamins.
    My teens love them and find them easy to take without a fuss.

I enjoy them as well and they don't leave a bad flavor in your mouth. You can just grab 2 on the way out the door in the morning and not even worry about having a drink to swallow them which makes it convenient.

April 20, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

These gummies are tasty

These vitamin gummies are so good! A great multivitamin to take daily. I have tried other brands and some of the gummies tasted horrible. These have a great taste, no chalky aftertaste! It was a little expensive, but worth it!

April 17, 2018

Like candy

Great way to get in your daily vitamins and tastes great. Its soft and not overly chewy and a great way to cure your sweet tooth. I do have a bad habit of eating more than I should since it tastes just like candy.

April 04, 2018

Best tasting vitamins!

These have such a great taste. I can't wait to take them each day. The price point is really good if you compare to other gummy multi-vitamins on the market.

March 21, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love them!

I love these! Amazing taste and an amazing price! For someone that hates taking your standard pill this is an amazing alternative! I actually look forward to taking these everyday! I definitely recommend these!

March 02, 2018

Taste great!

Price is very competitive! Great value! I’ve been taking these for a few years now. I take 2 everyday with my breakfast. No yucky vitamin aftertaste with these gummies. My little morning treat!

January 28, 2018

Yummy Gummy's

I found these vitamins by accident. They quickly became my go to brand.

You get great value for the price and they have a great taste. They're absolutely worth the purchase!

December 11, 2017

Vitafusion

Received these inside of a swag bag at a health show and fell in love with them. It feels like dessert like somehow I am eating candy! What a feeling but I most likely would buy the real deal on a daily basis but keep these around to give to kids or when I feel like something sweet!

November 23, 2017

Go To

I always get sick in the winter and started to use these, havent been sick yet and feel so energized, awake and feel as though I dont need heavy supplements to treat defencies

November 21, 2017

great vitamins!

I ran out of these recently and I am dissapointed with them being gone. will definitely re purchase in the future. the taste was fantastic for a vitamin and it felt great knowing you were putting something healthy into your body.