Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

March 19, 2017

These vitamins are so fun to eat, I take 2 gummies daily and every time I take them I feel like a kid again. I love the taste. These are the only vitamins that I have been taking for the last 5 years.

March 16, 2017

These are the best vitamins easy to swallow and have a delicious taste. If i had to choose a vitamin this would be it. I really enjoy these vitamins..

March 14, 2017

Ok lets be honest here- who doesn't want to eat gummies and let them be healthy?! No longer are the days are we stealing flinstone vitamins from our kids, rather we have adult gummy vitamins of our own. Plus its better then taking a big ol horsepill

March 06, 2017

I love a sweet treat and this is just what these vitamins are! They make taking vitamins fun again. They are easy to chew, tasty and keep moist in the container.

March 02, 2017

I have always had trouble swallowing large pills, like vitamins so had to miss out on the benefits that a multi-vitamin can offer. Thankfully Ifound these gummies! YOu just chew them and swallow like you would a gummy candy. They taste delicious and I actually look forward to taking it each morning. They are soft and fresh and so much more pleasant than a typical tablet vitamin. I definitely recommend these!

February 28, 2017

I enjoy these because not only do they have vitamins in them , they are gummies that aren't covered in sugar . Most are and it's too sweet for me. Great value and I can sometimes find them on bogo.

February 28, 2017

These are the best gummy vitamins ever!! They actually taste GOOD sometimes i have to hold myself back from eating more. I buy them from Costco - I think they're cheapest there.

February 15, 2017

I'm really enjoying these so far! I haven't had them for more than a few weeks, but they taste great and they have a good mix of Vitamins in them. I take these with my hair, skin and nails vitamin and I feel like I'm pretty well covered between the two. They were on sale for $9.99 at London Drugs, and it comes in quite a large container, so I am quite happy with this. I have taken chewable tablets in the past, but I'm not a fan of the texture, so these have been quite perfect for me.

February 02, 2017

These vitamins are super easy to take and taste good too. It is definitely a convenient way to take my vitamins that ensures I will not forget to take them, they have become my morning treat. One of my two biggest cons with this product is that you need to take two, which affects the value of the product. My other con is that they are so delicious I want to eat more than two, I always feel like having more, but I know it isnt good for your body to have too much of certain vitamins.

January 25, 2017

These gummies are yummy! They're soft, so easy to chew and great fruit flavour. I do find by the last third of the bottle, they've all stuck together. Doesn't affect anything but you have to pull off the two you have to take.