Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

January 25, 2017

I really like these gummies. I like the taste and it makes me want to take them every day. However it would be nice if you only had to take one a day rather than two. The best price I can find is from Costco, but vita fusion puts out coupons fairly frequently. It's really nice to have an adult vitamins that taste good.

January 19, 2017

Wow this stuff is very yummy. I tried the Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins from my brother and wanted to take more although he says it's recommended to take two or so a day. It just tastes so great.

January 18, 2017

In our house we love the MultiVites gummies. The flavour is good, and it is a great alternative to taking those giant multivitamin pills. You can usually find them at a reasonable price as opposed to some other brands of multi's. These are one of our regular brands, and we use these daily.

January 10, 2017

These are my favourite multi vitamins! I have a hard time swallowing pills so these chewy vitamins are perfect and they taste amazing, it's hard to stop at two a day.

January 06, 2017

i choose to take gummy adult multi vitamins because it's the only way i find myself consistently taking them! i have tried out a few different brands in the last few months and these are my favorite! good taste and texture! also, generally a better price than competitive brands.

October 19, 2016

I love these gummiest they are yummy and I only need to take 1 daily and I have a daily dose of all the vitamins we need ! I would definitely reccomed these vitamins to anyone ! Totally worth it!

September 19, 2016

I was hesitant to try these out because the price is a bit above average, but I tell you these vitamin tabs are great! I think its worth the price so that taking vitamins no longer is a gag worthy event! They taste great and I think it's way nicer to take vitamins like this!

September 15, 2016

It taste so yummy just like a fruit candy! I take this almost everyday if I remember and it just helps me stay out of getting a cold! It is so worth it for this price.

August 27, 2016

MultiVites Gummy Vitamins has won a permanent spot on my shopping list! Taking these doesn't feel like chore and you actually look forward to it based on the candy like taste and texture! Great for everyone in the family (they make gummy vitamins for kids too) iI eat these after a meal kind of like a treat or if i havent had them yet any given day and i crave something sweet these are my go-to's. They are a bit pricey but then again all vitanins are ..

August 02, 2016

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins are a great way to get your vitamins and not have to take pills. I always remember to take my vitamins now since they taste so good.