Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:

• As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

June 19, 2017

Very nice

I don't always take vitamins, but when I do, this is really the only way to go. Having a gummy is so much nicer that the powdery chews or swallowing a gross capsule. I love the taste, so I could eat these all day, but limit myself to one.

June 16, 2017

Yummy Gummies

Delicious gummies that are good for you? Hand them over! These vitamins are great for popping them quick in your mouth when you're on the go.

The only downside for these are the added sugars.

May 15, 2017

The taste takes some getting use to, but it's great like gummy candy. I take 1 a day so I don't over consume vitamins throughout the day, and also so I don't use them all so fast.
    They're soft and easy on the stomach, I haven't had one issue with these so far and I've been taking them for 2 and a half months so far.
    I like that they don't have iron so I don't have to worry about overdosing on iron from other things I eat/take (ex: turmeric).
    Very glad I found this product, and it didn't contain the dodgy ingredients found in tablets.

May 09, 2017

These are a god send for me as I have problems swallowing the regular vitamin pills. They are all different flavours, and are yummy to eat. Price wise I think its reasonable and you can find these in most stores.

May 05, 2017

These are the best multivitamins ever! You will never forget to take them because they are so delicious, you will be sure to look forward to them every morning! Ever since taking them, I can see a huge improvement in my body and immune system. Highly recommended!

May 03, 2017

My mom use to buy me these as a kid. Now I buy them for my kid. Tastes great and is a perfect way to sneak in vitamins . The only thing I suggest is making sure you them up high, I do remember eating more then I was aloud as a kid, although I never did get sick so I trust they are safe !

April 28, 2017

I received a bottle of Vitafusion from a company to review. I have never tried these before now so i didnt know how they would work or help. I have been taking them for 2 weeks now and i can really tell a difference in how i feel during the day. I have a vitamin deff. and im suppose to take vitD everyday. I stopped taking them when i started taking VitaFusion so i could really see if they worked for me. I feel so much better then i did with just the one vit. I would recommend these to other's. And if you dont like the taste of reg cap vitamins, and i dont know anyone that actually does. You will love the gummies. They taste great and dont leave a nasty after taste.

2.8/5

April 18, 2017

I bought these at Costco for about $13 because I was looking for an alternative to your typical large, bad tasting vitamins. So far, these seem to be doing the trick!

The bottle I purchased is fairly large but the usual dosage is 2 per day so as long as you remember to take them pretty regularly you shouldn't have a problem getting through the bottle before they expire. They are a fruit flavour mixture (peach, berry and orange); I like them but I can only describe the taste as "mild children's cough medicine", The gummy texture itself is quite soft and pleasant.

The one thing that I would consider a negative is that in order for these to taste good there are added sugars. We get sugars in so many things that if you can avoid them in something like your vitamins you probably should. On the other hand, it might be considered a small concession if you are someone who has trouble swallowing typically giant vitamins or just can't get around the sometimes chalky, horrible flavour of other types of vitamins.

I might buy these again simply because I find them pretty tasty and they are definitely easier to take than regular vitamins. This may be the first bottle of vitamins where I actually get through the whole bottle!

Pros
    Taste Good
    Easy to Take
    Covers all your typical daily vitamin requirements
    Good price

Cons
    Sugars
    Contain gelatine and beeswax so not suitable for vegetarians/vegans

April 13, 2017

I find them very tasty which means I am much more likely to remember to take them. I am not sure how effective they are but that is a similar concern with many vitamins. So overall I would have to recommend them. A good value if you purchase at Costco!

April 07, 2017

These were surprisingly good! They were chewy and fruity. But I could still taste a bit of the vitamin itself, but comparable to others that I have tried, this is much better already!