Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

April 04, 2018

Best tasting vitamins!

These have such a great taste. I can't wait to take them each day. The price point is really good if you compare to other gummy multi-vitamins on the market.

March 21, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love them!

I love these! Amazing taste and an amazing price! For someone that hates taking your standard pill this is an amazing alternative! I actually look forward to taking these everyday! I definitely recommend these!

March 20, 2018

Good way to get your vitamins in!

Yummy chew-able for adults. Just like any typical gummy, I like the flavors, and gets me excited to take them in the morning, it's like a small treat!

March 16, 2018

No more tablets

I use to hate taking multi vitamins. But with VITAFUSION MULTIVITES GUMMY VITAMINS, I take it everyday now. I always have trouble taking any pills, so having the option of taking multivitamin in gummy form is a plus.

March 02, 2018

Taste great!

Price is very competitive! Great value! I’ve been taking these for a few years now. I take 2 everyday with my breakfast. No yucky vitamin aftertaste with these gummies. My little morning treat!

January 28, 2018

Yummy Gummy's

I found these vitamins by accident. They quickly became my go to brand.

You get great value for the price and they have a great taste. They're absolutely worth the purchase!

December 11, 2017

Vitafusion

Received these inside of a swag bag at a health show and fell in love with them. It feels like dessert like somehow I am eating candy! What a feeling but I most likely would buy the real deal on a daily basis but keep these around to give to kids or when I feel like something sweet!

November 23, 2017

Go To

I always get sick in the winter and started to use these, havent been sick yet and feel so energized, awake and feel as though I dont need heavy supplements to treat defencies

November 21, 2017

great vitamins!

I ran out of these recently and I am dissapointed with them being gone. will definitely re purchase in the future. the taste was fantastic for a vitamin and it felt great knowing you were putting something healthy into your body.

November 10, 2017
    Texas, United States

works

I LOVE THESE VITAMINS.THEY TASTE WONDERFUL,AND THEY MAY NOT LOOK LIKE THEY WORK, BUT THEY DO THEY GIVE ME PLENTY OF ENERGY.SO I WOULD RATHER TAKE SOMETHING THAT TASTE GREAT,AND COMPLETLY WORKS GREAT OTHER THAN HARSH PILLS.