Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.7/5

July 21, 2020

I'll be sticking to Walmart delivery.

Voila was very 50 50 for me
    For starters, my free voila code did not work. I had to phone and there was a 30 minute phone call on them trying to figure out the situation. At that point i had said forget about it, i dont need the orded and only THEN they decided to give it to me.

I live in an apartment. the delivery driver was too lazy to bring my items up (like every other provider does) so i had to make a few trips up and down to get my items.

Finally, while unpacking. I noticed the sour cream and almond milk they sent me were expiring the next day. All in all, awful experience all together and i will stick to groceries with Walmart.